ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General Extension possibilities

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rehmat40
Newly Registered

Tier1 General Extension possibilities

Post by rehmat40 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 am

Dear All

I need info regarding Tier1 General Extension. I am working out of UK just stayed few months there. My current employer is in UK and they transfer my salary in other country. Is there any possibility that I can extend my visa.

Regards
Rehmat

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:38 am

If your employer send money in other country it will be eventually converted into Pounds so as long as you get enough point you can extend your tier 1.

The only problem would be your ILR which counts you continues 5 year(with 180 days holidays) .

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:55 am

Sorry to barge in....

Assuming your earnings are in the other country and you are not paid in UK, there would be no uplift ratio as you'd have had while applying for the first time. At the end, you just need to get the necessary points.

If you have been paid into a UK bank account and are just working in another country, there shouldn't be any issue if you get the necessary points. Only issue would be ILR as already stated.
Give me more Karma (+)