ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extention Query - Document check list with Self employment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chauhanm
BANNED

Extention Query - Document check list with Self employment

Post by chauhanm » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:23 am

Hello All,

I need your help to finalize the documents checklist for my Tier 1 Visa extention which is due in November 2012.

If you can let me know below documents supplied will be sufficient, I will highly appreciate your help.

1. Covering letter
2. Application Form (Main + dependant) with payment details.
3. PBS Calculator print from UKBA website

a. Age Proof – (passport and already approved in previous application)

b. Education/Qualification – (already proved in previous application – will be attaching original Master degree certificates with marksheets)

c. Earnings
i. Employment

1. 12 months payslips from 01/11/11 to 31/10/12
2. Employer letter explaining last 12 months earnings
3. Bank statement from 01/11/11 to 31/10/12 to show proof with payslips amount
4. P60 for year ended 05/04/12

ii. Self-Employment (am currently invoicing to around 10 customers which can increase)
1. 12 months service invoices from 01/11/11 to 31/10/12
2. Bank statement from 01/11/11 to 31/10/12 to show proof with invoice amount coming to bank
3. NI payment proof – Invoice
4. My accountant letter showing last 12 months earnings which will include
a. Letter head – Net earnings ( Gross Sales – expenses)
b. Balance Sheet ( Financial Statement 12 months to 31/10/12)
5. Tax return completed and tax paid for year ended 05 April 2012.

d. UK Experience – will get points based on my UK earnigns

e. English Points – Already proved in my previous application that my degree was taught in english.

f. Maintance points – will be claimed through my Bank.

Questions:

1. Do UKBA give call to my customer’s to verify my services?
2. Do I need to include my customers full address with contact details?
3. I have paid NI contribution from my Credit card – do I need to include the statement in application? I have changed now to Direct Debit which will be collecting every month from 01 April 2012 onwards.
4. Can I include my customer’s accounant letter explaining that my customer have paid £xxxx to me in last 12 months to just make my application solid?
5. Do me and my wife have to pass IETLS?
6. Do I really need solicitor to represent my case or I can do my own?
7. Is there anything missing which haven’t drawn my attention?

I am now looking for your extreme help and support.

thanks

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:53 am

1 They might
2 Yes, this will be on the invoice, no need to mention anywhere else
3 Yes, NI payments should be highlighted
4 No
5 No
6 No

P60 is not required
Manka

chauhanm
BANNED

help needed again thanks

Post by chauhanm » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:22 am

Hi Manka,

Thank you for your quick reply. I must appreciate your help.

Now the questions will be on again Self employement

1. Out of my 10 customer (10 Ltd companies) , five ltd companies are One group and one manager has assign to give projects but I have been adviced that you should raise five different invoices to five companies and will also get paid five different remittance. If UKBA want to verify one of those invoices to one of those group companies they will be calling the same manager and he is field base so no landline number will be given but mobile no. So my work only that manager can verify. In that case … is that ok for UKBA to provide one manger name and contact (mobile no ) to verify five companies work I do? Or shall I take a letter from that Manager on Group of Companies letter head explaining my project work.

When should I book my PEO appointment if my visa getting expired on 12/12/12?

Thanks once again for your help.

chauhanm
BANNED

Post by chauhanm » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:59 am

Manka10 wrote:1 They might
4 No
5 No
6 No

P60 is not required
Hi Manka,

1. Out of my 10 customer (10 Ltd companies) , five ltd companies are One group and one manager has assign to give projects but I have been adviced that you should raise five different invoices to five companies and will also get paid five different remittance. If UKBA want to verify one of those invoices to one of those group companies they will be calling the same manager and he is field base so no landline number will be given but mobile no. So my work only that manager can verify. In that case … is that ok for UKBA to provide one manger name and contact (mobile no ) to verify five companies work I do? Or shall I take a letter from that Manager on Group of Companies letter head explaining my project work.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:10 am

chauhanm wrote:
4 No
5 No
6 No

P60 is not required
Hi Manka,

If he is the only one who can verify your work then all invoices can be addressed to him with his company name, his mobile & company switch board number. no need for any letter

UKBA may contact if they have doubts or if the amount from any single company is big enuf to set their alarm bells ringin :P

on second thought you might want to include the contract agreement with all those 5 companies as UKBA may think why same manager for 5 different companies
Manka

chauhanm
BANNED

thanks

Post by chauhanm » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 am

Manka10 wrote:
chauhanm wrote:
4 No
5 No
6 No

P60 is not required
Hi Manka,

If he is the only one who can verify your work then all invoices can be addressed to him with his company name, his mobile & company switch board number. no need for any letter

UKBA may contact if they have doubts or if the amount from any single company is big enuf to set their alarm bells ringin :P

on second thought you might want to include the contract agreement with all those 5 companies as UKBA may think why same manager for 5 different companies

Thanks for your extreme and fast reply.

I will also amend my sales invoices to his name and telephone and email address with different company name.

I will get contract letter signed from all five companies and with other customers as well. What will happen if I have some one-off customers whom I have given my services to once only in last 12 months? Do I also need to get letter signed from them?

The manager has to travel to five different sites out of which four are in same area with little distance and one is in central london. So if I give landline number still do not know what time he will be at what place? So still I will provide them landline for all five companies with mobile number. Is that ok?

Thanks once again