ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Foreign Earning Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Worried_Man
Newly Registered

Foreign Earning Help

Post by Worried_Man » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Hello Friends,

I am so worried and need help. I live and work in the UK under Tier 1 and renewal is due in Apr 2012.

My husband own a company outside the UK whereby I also earn monthly salaries as an employee of the company. His company is managed by an accountant and my salary payments are made directly into my UK account.

My question is, will a letter from the managing accountant and my UK bank statment be enough to show as proof for the earning?

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Yes... Include your salary slips as well. Get the salary slips signed and stamped by your company if possible.
Give me more Karma (+)

Worried_Man
Newly Registered

Post by Worried_Man » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Thank you Sam for the reply. I dont have the pay slips but just the letter from the accounting firm stating that they are the company's managing accountant with details of the monthly payment.

I checked UKBA where I found that letter and pay slips will be clasified as same so I am wondering if only the letter will do.

Anyone with such experience? Please help

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:25 am

The letter is from the accountant so tat makes it source #1.
You have your bank statement so that makes it source #2.

I said include salary slips because that could serve as a 3rd source because salary slip would not be from the accountant but your husband's company.
Give me more Karma (+)