ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

extension-points for Bachelordegree-rule 31-03-09&5-04-1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

extension-points for Bachelordegree-rule 31-03-09&5-04-1

Post by nm » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi,

I am going to extension on 16 march with PEO and I have doubt with claiming point for bachelor degree qualification that I am claiming 30 points for my Bachelor degree because I have been applied my current Tier 1 (General) visa on 25th Feb 2009 but I have got the entry clearance date was 2nd Apr 2009. I hope I will not come under the rules in place between 31 March 2009 and 5 April 2010 .Since I would like to confirm from experts on the same.

Note : I don’t have any proof for my application posted date and payment details because paid by postal order but same time I am sure has been applied 25th FEB 2009.

Could you please send me your suggestion ASAP on my little fearfulness.

Rgs
nm

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: extension-points for Bachelordegree-rule 31-03-09&5-

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:55 pm

nm wrote:Hi,

I am going to extension on 16 march with PEO and I have doubt with claiming point for bachelor degree qualification that I am claiming 30 points for my Bachelor degree because I have been applied my current Tier 1 (General) visa on 25th Feb 2009 but I have got the entry clearance date was 2nd Apr 2009. I hope I will not come under the rules in place between 31 March 2009 and 5 April 2010 .Since I would like to confirm from experts on the same.

Note : I don’t have any proof for my application posted date and payment details because paid by postal order but same time I am sure has been applied 25th FEB 2009.

Could you please send me your suggestion ASAP on my little fearfulness.

Rgs
nm
I would say your visa is your proof (if you don't have anything else). You are claiming points for the same educational qualification. UKBA has got record your record. don't worry you will be fine.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:57 pm

There was another person, who was asked for a proof when he went to the PEO. It might be that the Case Worker didn't understand the situation and wanted a proof. Maybe you would be lucky and won't be asked for a proof.

Better prepare for the worst. If you don't have any proof, your visa is proof enough. You can state this fact if you are asked by the CW.
Give me more Karma (+)