ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cardiff public enquiry office : PEO Tier1 Payment ? urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kingfahad35

Cardiff public enquiry office : PEO Tier1 Payment ? urgent

Post by kingfahad35 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:19 am

Cardiff public enquiry office
Payment

If you want to pay for your application on the day of your appointment, you must pay by credit or debit card.

Alternatively, you can pay by post at least 6 working days before your appointment using a banker's draft, postal order, or credit or debit card. To make your payment, you should complete the relevant payment form(s) for your application(s), and send the form(s) with your payment to the address shown on each form. You can download the payment forms from the How much does it cost? page. Do not include your application form and supporting documents - you must bring these to your appointment.

If you pay by post using the payment form, please tick the relevant box for the Cardiff public enquiry office. When we have processed your payment, we will send you an acknowledgement letter containing a unique payment reference number. You must bring this letter when you attend your appointment, as proof that you have already paid your application fee.

-----------
Is this mean Cardiff office can not accept Bankers Draft in hand application same day. ?
and
We need to make payment 1 week before we attend Cardiff appointment if we are paying my banker draft

-------------
another question is :
In person application do they take payment by chip and pin
or
we need to write card number and details on payment page ?
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

kingfahad35

Re: Cardiff public enquiry office : PEO Tier1 Payment ? urge

Post by kingfahad35 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Anyone who attended PEO ; can help regarding Card PAYMENT

PEO will charge fee by chip and pin or we need to fill card details in payment page ?
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:12 pm

You can always by chip and pin but it depends if UKBA payment systems are running on that day. You can take a banker's draft as that would guarantee payment even if the UKBA payment system's are not working.
Give me more Karma (+)

kingfahad35

Post by kingfahad35 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:19 pm

1st of all -> thx "QuickSam"

Funny thing I realize today :
Cardiff public enquiry office
Alternatively, you can pay by post at least 6 working days before your appointment using a banker's draft, postal order, or credit or debit card.

Only CARDIFF office mentioned above statement.....that's mean .... I have appointment on monday and I can not pay by bankers draft bcz too late...according to above statement
Last edited by kingfahad35 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

abusidd
Newly Registered

Post by abusidd » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 am

Regardiing Card PAYMENT , You need to fill card details in payment details of the form

ramesh1

Post by ramesh1 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:26 pm

yes VISA Debit card did worked for me so I guess any Debit / Credit Card should be Ok.