ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General - Main applicant form - Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Tier 1 General - Main applicant form - Query

Post by pgaitonde » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Can someone help me with what should i mention in

J9. Please provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the documentation sent, that will assist us in our consideration of the earnings being claimed. If more space is required, please provide the required information in a covering letter

for Tier 1 General main application form.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 General - Main applicant form - Query

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:34 pm

pgaitonde wrote:Can someone help me with what should i mention in

J9. Please provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the documentation sent, that will assist us in our consideration of the earnings being claimed. If more space is required, please provide the required information in a covering letter

You need to mention your employer(s) details herein. In case, UKBA needs to verify your employment earnings. If you are claiming as Self-employed and have client and or have both, all the details (including that of your client) may need mentioning here
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Provide you employers detail(eg emailid,phone number etc) so that they can verify your document if needed.

Also if you have any accountant (LTD comp) then include their details as well.

Param

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:35 pm

raxs1983 wrote:
pgaitonde wrote:Can someone help me with what should i mention in

You need to mention your employer(s) details herein. In case, UKBA needs to verify your employment earnings. If you are claiming as Self-employed and have client and or have both, all the details (including that of your client) may need mentioning here
I am employed..so should i mention by HR name and number..
As i have LTSB bank statement, do i need to mention the bank customer care number as well?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:37 pm

That question relates to your employment verification. You need to mention your HR/Payroll/Finance dept detail (one of those who is responsible to credit your salary each month)
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:37 pm

I meant, no need to include your bank details

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Because the Section J is for Earnings - I am going to tick Salary and Bank statements as my proof of earnings, i was wondering whether i should mention Bank and office details. Can someone please confirm?

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Nope no need.I dint included and got my extension on 2nd feb 2012.

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Nope no need.I dint included and got my extension on 2nd feb 2012.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:43 pm

params0073 wrote:Nope no need.I dint included and got my extension on 2nd feb 2012.
You mean you left the question blank or didnt include ur bank details in it.

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:47 pm

I mean i dint included the bank details.

I did included my employers and my accountant detail .Employers (perm) and accountant (because I was employee of my own comp)

hope this helps.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Many thanks. Yes, it does help.

One more question..As i am employed..i have my pay slips and also a letter from HR mentioning my 12 months salary information (gross sal, net sal, payment date) and her contact details on my company's letter head..which one is the best to provide while extension..

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Give your HR department email id and general contact phone number of your company .

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:53 pm

pgaitonde wrote:Many thanks. Yes, it does help.

One more question..As i am employed..i have my pay slips and also a letter from HR mentioning my 12 months salary information (gross sal, net sal, payment date) and her contact details on my company's letter head..which one is the best to provide while extension..
List:
Her name
XYZ Ltd
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
City/Town
Post Code
Ph:
Email -

The above should suffice

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:54 pm

I need an answer to my original question - Should i provide HR letter or Pay slips during my extension?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:55 pm

pgaitonde wrote:

I need an answer to my original question - Should i provide HR letter or Pay slips during my extension?
You always have to include the payslips. Letter will not suffice

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Mate why are you so confused you need to include two piece of evidence so payslips +bank statements are fine. Also if you include HR letter it would be a supporting document for you application.

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Mate why are you so confused you need to include two piece of evidence so payslips +bank statements are fine. Also if you include HR letter it would be a supporting document for you application.