ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payment query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

murugan14
Newly Registered

payment query

Post by murugan14 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi,
I have applied for my Tier 1 extension visa, i sent the application by royalmail special delivery on 5th march 2012 and it has reached the home office on 6th march 2012 according to the tracking number. i have filled my debit card details in the form, its 3 days since the application reached the home office and still the payment is not taken :o. according to the timeline i see in this forum the payment is taken the same day or next day once the application is reached the home office. is it normal for them to take the payments after few days? :roll:

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: payment query

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:16 pm

murugan14 wrote:Hi,
I have applied for my Tier 1 extension visa, i sent the application by royalmail special delivery on 5th march 2012 and it has reached the home office on 6th march 2012 according to the tracking number. i have filled my debit card details in the form, its 3 days since the application reached the home office and still the payment is not taken :o. according to the timeline i see in this forum the payment is taken the same day or next day once the application is reached the home office. is it normal for them to take the payments after few days? :roll:
It may take upto 3 working days for the fes to be debited from you account. One thing might be worth noticing will be to look at your current balance and available balance. Usually there are the best indicator of any pending transactions.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:18 pm

It might take 2-5 days for the transactions to show but you could always call the bank and confirm.
Give me more Karma (+)

murugan14
Newly Registered

Post by murugan14 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:22 pm

raxs1983 wrote:It may take upto 3 working days for the fes to be debited from you account. One thing might be worth noticing will be to look at your current balance and available balance. Usually there are the best indicator of any pending transactions.
i checked the balance and checked with the bank also if there was any request of payment and they have confirmed still now there was no request of the amount or any decline of the transaction.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:23 pm

murugan14 wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:It may take upto 3 working days for the fes to be debited from you account. One thing might be worth noticing will be to look at your current balance and available balance. Usually there are the best indicator of any pending transactions.
i checked the balance and checked with the bank also if there was any request of payment and they have confirmed still now there was no request of the amount or any decline of the transaction.
That tell you something?? lol
Earn some penny in interest (if you are lucky enough to dodge the tax man) lol. You will be fine dont worry, as QuickSam said, it could take 2-5 working days.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

murugan14
Newly Registered

Post by murugan14 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:20 pm

raxs1983 wrote: That tell you something?? lol
Earn some penny in interest (if you are lucky enough to dodge the tax man) lol. You will be fine dont worry, as QuickSam said, it could take 2-5 working days.
Hopefully, iam only worried becoz my visa is expiring on 13th march :cry:

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:21 pm

murugan14 wrote:
raxs1983 wrote: That tell you something?? lol
Hopefully, iam only worried becoz my visa is expiring on 13th march :cry:
You do know that your visa status remains the same as what you are extending whilst your application is being decided/processed by UKBA? You will be find, dont panic

murugan14
Newly Registered

Post by murugan14 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:24 pm

raxs1983 wrote:
You do know that your visa status remains the same as what you are extending whilst your application is being decided/processed by UKBA? You will be find, dont panic[/quote]

yea i know that, but iam worried becoz i have seen few ppl reporting problems with the banks declining the payments and home office returning the documents back to the applicant.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:21 pm

If you had come to the forum a bit earlier, before posting your application, you wud have known bank draft is the best & assured form of payment.

you should have paid by bank draft if you posted your application so close to your LTR expiry but cant help it now in your case. nothing to do but wait & watch
Manka