ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment cancellation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

No_Prob
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment cancellation

Post by No_Prob » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Hi Guys,

Need help.... I have booked PEO appointment via phone (during the days when their online system was down). Due to unavoidable reasons I have to make another appointment that I did online. Now when called UKBA to cancel the previous one, found that the call centre closes at 4.30pm on Friday. UKBA guidance says cancel before 48hours, in my case the appointment is on 13th March (via phone), So would I be able to cancel on Monday? would it effect my online appointment? is it some thing wrong to have 2 appointments at a single time? what are the consequences? Has anyone in this situation before? Please help.

Thanx

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi

This is never ever adviceable to do that. One of my friend tried to get an appointment at 2 different dates and at 2 different PEO's one of them is Liverpool and then he got the later one in Croydon but he never ever cancelled the Liverpool appointment so on that date when he went to croydon PEO they said they have got no file for him and they hold his documents even he has paid the hefty PEO fees he applied back in the begning of Feb 2012 and now still waiting fo hear back from the HO.

When you have got the Internet appointment booked for I mean for what date is it for a later date ??

I would recommend you to give them a ring by sharp 9:00 am on Monday 11-3-2012 morning as they mostly answer the call at that time very quickly and explained the whole scenario to them and do request them to cancel your appointment for the 13th one and please make sure to ask for a reference no or an email confirmation of the cancellation of your appointment to keep as a record for your self and also explaiuned to them clearly that you want to cancel the appointment which you have booked over the phone for the 13th and wanted to keep the Internet one as it is booked for you.

Good luck for your ILR.

Please do share your PEO experience on the forum.

No_Prob
Newly Registered

Post by No_Prob » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Smam,

On monday its 12th March. My other appointment (online) is for 12th march as well. I understand I have to cancel one to keep other, but how?? The only way is to call them on monday at 9 o clock, and tell them that I have another more suitable appointment today (monday) that I booked and couldnt cancel the one on Tue (13th March) as telephone service was closed. Would that be ok??

mustang390

Post by mustang390 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Dont worry My Friend call them on Monday and they will be happy to cancel it.
I cancelled my appointment 2 days ago just 1 day before my appointment and booked new one today online....

Take it easy :o)