ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension - form & bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

N2012

Tier 1 extension - form & bank statements

Post by N2012 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:50 am

Hi all,
I have one more question about the last page of the form (section 7 - summary sheet). They give a list of documents we might submit (A) and another blank list to fill (B). There's also a table of points claimed where I also have to list the documents submitted as evidence. Do I need to list all the documents I send as evidence under (B) as well as in the points scoring table, or is the (B) part only in case someone decides to send additional documents?

Also, I'd like to ask about the bank statements for the earnings evidence. My 12-months statements include many pages and most of them are not relevant. One monthly statements doesn't even show any salary (it was credited on the first of the following month). Would it be better to submit all pages anyway, or should I just submit the pages that include my salary payment? I did highlight the salary entries so they're easy to find.

Thanks!

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 extension - form & bank statements

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Section B - List stuff like pay slips, bank statement, marriage certificate (if married), birth certificate (if have child/children)

You need to include every single page and not just the page showing your salary credited (even though you have highlighted it). If you are worried if your account was on low balance or negative balance, do not worry about it as long as you satisfy MF criteria for last 3 months

Good Luck
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

N2012

Post by N2012 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks Raxs, I've indeed included all pages. I was actually not worried about the balance (I used another account to prove my maintenance funds). I just thought that since I've had many pages with irrelevant transactions it would be a hassle for the case worker, so thought maybe it would be better to make things simpler. But as I said I did submit all pages in the end.

Anyway, my application was approved yesterday at the PEO at Croydon :) but thanks for your reply!