ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application in a worrying situation,advise please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hoftwi
Newly Registered

ILR application in a worrying situation,advise please

Post by hoftwi » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:18 am

hi everyone, i book the Premium service on the 3rd april in Sheffields, and my situation is worrying me, may you all please give me some advise? thanks in advance.

i came to UK in 2010 april with my spouse visa, we got a house in mortgage,£290 a month. we haven't been late for any payment or apply for any public funds.

we have just started a business in the last few month, as we didn't have a very good income yet (as the first few months were doing the preparetion) and now we are putting around £500-£800 every week into the business account at the moment. our accountant advises us to take £135 each every week and the rest we need would treat as dividend or the money we put into the business before april (tax reasons).

as we can't provide a steady income, i worry it will affect my ILR. may you all please advise about my situation? thanks

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Re: ILR application in a worrying situation,advise please

Post by khalidmirza » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:20 pm

hoftwi wrote:hi everyone, i book the Premium service on the 3rd april in Sheffields, and my situation is worrying me, may you all please give me some advise? thanks in advance.

i came to UK in 2010 april with my spouse visa, we got a house in mortgage,£290 a month. we haven't been late for any payment or apply for any public funds.

we have just started a business in the last few month, as we didn't have a very good income yet (as the first few months were doing the preparetion) and now we are putting around £500-£800 every week into the business account at the moment. our accountant advises us to take £135 each every week and the rest we need would treat as dividend or the money we put into the business before april (tax reasons).

as we can't provide a steady income, i worry it will affect my ILR. may you all please advise about my situation? thanks
There is no such requirement to fulfil a minimum wage for a spouse visa. New rules to sponsor (Min wage) have not come in force yet. I have not known any proposals for ILR for spouses

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:54 pm

UKBA Case Workers are instructed not to refuse spouse ILR due to lack of finance alone. Just make sure that all your paperwork is in order.

hoftwi
Newly Registered

Post by hoftwi » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:55 pm

thanks for all replys that ease my worry a bit!! finger crossed it will go well.

thanks again