ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for EEA2 application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bdpolska
Newly Registered

Documents for EEA2 application

Post by bdpolska » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi dear friends, I am going to post my EEA 2 Application this week. Recently my wife got a full time job and I am going to apply on the basis of her Employment. She already collect a latter from her employer with details. I have just 1 question that is am I have to buy any sickness insurance for me, my wife or my baby ? As we are already registered with GP. And I am also working full time for last 5 months.

bobobo

Re: Documents for EEA2 application

Post by bobobo » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Not really since you guys are working and paying NI, there is no need for Insurance. If you do get it though it wont harm in any way. CSI is needed when EEA national is a student or not working.
bdpolska wrote:Hi dear friends, I am going to post my EEA 2 Application this week. Recently my wife got a full time job and I am going to apply on the basis of her Employment. She already collect a latter from her employer with details. I have just 1 question that is am I have to buy any sickness insurance for me, my wife or my baby ? As we are already registered with GP. And I am also working full time for last 5 months.