ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Croydon - Appointments for March 2012

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

PEO Croydon - Appointments for March 2012

Post by pgaitonde » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:54 pm

I have few appointments with me which i would like to cancel now as i went in today for my application. I have March 19, 23 and 30 dates available with me for PEO Croydon. I would like to release these appointments today for the needy ones. Please post your email and number so that i can release the appointments for them. Please do not post or give ur numbers if you are an agent..

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:05 pm

How did you manage more than 1 appointment for the same applicant.

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:06 pm

I guess using different username and email id ? :wink:

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:09 pm

That's the pathetic state of UKBA appointment booking system. I still believe there should be an advance fee for booking these appointments. Coz there are ppl who keep booking multiple appointments because it's free.

It also doesn't matter if you guys post your email your number. The moment the appointment is cancelled, it would be up for grabs and there is a big possibility some lucky person (other than urself) trying for the appointment might get it.
Give me more Karma (+)

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:16 pm

QuickSam wrote:That's the pathetic state of UKBA appointment booking system. I still believe there should be an advance fee for booking these appointments. Coz there are ppl who keep booking multiple appointments because it's free.

It also doesn't matter if you guys post your email your number. The moment the appointment is cancelled, it would be up for grabs and there is a big possibility some lucky person (other than urself) trying for the appointment might get it.
Dont worry guys..i will release the appointment in such a time that you will get it..

I have sat every single day at 00:00hrs to get these appointments for me..so please do not comment. It is not that easy to get an appointment for Croydon and also it is always better to have multiple appointments until you get all the documents in hand and you are sure you can make one of them.

If anyone genuinely wants it, please do let me know or else i will release them for general public.

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:18 pm

I am worried now as i am looking for a PEO appointment and if i am unable to book one and opt for a consultant then i need to shell more money, this is horrible with UKBA. Few cant book at all and few have multiple appointments, this is becoming like a IRCTC site for indian railways, bookings gone before they appear :)

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:19 pm

srpdata wrote:I am worried now as i am looking for a PEO appointment and if i am unable to book one and opt for a consultant then i need to shell more money, this is horrible with UKBA. Few cant book at all and few have multiple appointments, this is becoming like a IRCTC site for indian railways, bookings gone before they appear :)
you are right mate..its FIFO..apply at the right time and u will get one..

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:20 pm

pgaitonde wrote: Dont worry guys..i will release the appointment in such a time that you will get it..

I have sat every single day at 00:00hrs to get these appointments for me..so please do not comment. It is not that easy to get an appointment for Croydon and also it is always better to have multiple appointments until you get all the documents in hand and you are sure you can make one of them.

If anyone genuinely wants it, please do let me know or else i will release them for general public.
Ask a person, who did not get the appointment because of ppl like you. You will get the answer in the best phrased words that I can think of.

Doesn't matter if you sat on your computer for a yr, you still took away the option of applying in person from 3 people who might have got it if you hadn't barged in.
Give me more Karma (+)

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:22 pm

QuickSam wrote:
pgaitonde wrote: Dont worry guys..i will release the appointment in such a time that you will get it..

Ask a person, who did not get the appointment because of ppl like you. You will get the answer in the best phrased words that I can think of.

Doesn't matter if you sat on your computer for a yr, you still took away the option of applying in person from 3 people who might have got it if you hadn't barged in.
Thanks QuickSam...because of guys like you i hate putting such an update on the forum. i am now going to release them to general public..And also it is none of ur business if i book 1000 appointments for myself.. You should look at the fact that i am posting it here and releasing it. I have seen many of them having 10 appointments and dont bother to release them after their work is done.

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:22 pm

QuickSam , i think its the fault of UKBA not of the person who has posted this, though the method is wrong but he cant be blamed for this. UKBA should have corrected this from there end first.

jain208
United Kingdom

Post by jain208 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi,

I need to apply for visa for my daughter (who is born here) urgently as I need to fly to India on short notice (31st March). I have tried to get an appointment online but all in vain. I would appreciate if you could release an appointment for me (one on 19th or any other if 19th isn't available). Will wait to hear from you.

Thanks,
Abhi.
Last edited by jain208 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:27 pm

pgaitonde wrote: Thanks QuickSam...because of guys like you i hate putting such an update on the forum. i am now going to release them to general public..And also it is none of ur business if i book 1000 appointments for myself.. You should look at the fact that i am posting it here and releasing it. I have seen many of them having 10 appointments and dont bother to release them after their work is done.
This concerns me and everybody else on this forum and that is the reason I am spending time talking to you.
Give me more Karma (+)

krthk.s

Post by krthk.s » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:28 pm

I tend to agree with QuickSam, people should be made to pay to avoid this scenario. No one will then hoard appointments.

While it is certainly difficult to get an appointment, I would expect one to at least use the reschedule option and not block more than appointment.

If people follow these simple rules, it wont make it harder for other people to get appointments!

While releasing it now may seem a good deed, what good is it releasing appointment for a few days from now, most people may not be prepared to go in two days even if there is an appointment made available now.
Last edited by krthk.s on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:29 pm

QuickSam wrote:
pgaitonde wrote: Thanks QuickSam...because of guys like you i hate putting such an update on the forum. i am now going to release them to general public..And also it is none of ur business if i book 1000 appointments for myself.. You should look at the fact that i am posting it here and releasing it. I have seen many of them having 10 appointments and dont bother to release them after their work is done.
This concerns me and everybody else on this forum and that is the reason I am spending time talking to you.
please do not waste ur time..please do reply to people's queries..

scottferguson
Newly Registered

Re: PEO Croydon - Appointments for March 2012

Post by scottferguson » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:59 pm

pgaitonde wrote:I have few appointments with me which i would like to cancel now as i went in today for my application. I have March 19, 23 and 30 dates available with me for PEO Croydon. I would like to release these appointments today for the needy ones. Please post your email and number so that i can release the appointments for them. Please do not post or give ur numbers if you are an agent..
Me, my family, my community, my state, my country, my relatives, my forum.......

Not good for the society the person lives in, I reckon.

avtarjain1980

Post by avtarjain1980 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:21 am

dear pgaitonde

There is slight difference between Good and Greedy. I understand person has to be Greedy when he want best outcome. Same here I have already got an appointment at Croydon after many midnight efforts. Now I am feeling of holding one more on a later date if in case anything goes wrong on first appointment.

Can you tell me if -

Booking two appointments can cause disruption in first interview (Because all the personal details will match in both schedules). Can UKBA raise a concern over it?
cheers
AVTAR

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: PEO Croydon - Appointments for March 2012

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:45 am

scottferguson wrote:
pgaitonde wrote:I have few appointments with me which i would like to cancel now as i went in today for my application. I have March 19, 23 and 30 dates available with me for PEO Croydon. I would like to release these appointments today for the needy ones. Please post your email and number so that i can release the appointments for them. Please do not post or give ur numbers if you are an agent..
Me, my family, my community, my state, my country, my relatives, my forum.......

Not good for the society the person lives in, I reckon.
Vintage!!! You telling me that you felt so insecure that you had to book 4 appointments for yourself !!! I would understand "AN" additional appointment though it is still not ethical, but having 3 spare is nothing short of ridiculous. God forbid, but what would you have done with all these appointments had your case been withhold for further checks on ur first appointment attendance? There are people who pay ridiculous money to solicitors because they could not get the slot.

In practice, you will NEVER be able to give your appointments out "Genuinely" as a help, no matter how you try to do it.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

agesteven
Newly Registered

Post by agesteven » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:18 pm

So pathetic to see the selfishness and inhuman nature of man against man.

The fact still remains that you've denied someone the opportunity of getting a stipulated date and time by booking more than one slot.

Well, all these will soon come to end by 10th of April 2012.....It's people like you that makes UKBA to restrategize on their lapses.

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi agesteven

"Well, all these will soon come to end by 10th of April 2012.....It's people like you that makes UKBA to restrategize on their lapses."

What is changing on 10th April, 12 to plug people from booking multiple appointments?

Just curious to know and I am not the one who is looking to block multiple appointments. 8)