ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Processing times - FLR/ILTR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Your current time for FLR

Less than 4 weeks
No votes
4-7 weeks
No votes
7-9 weeeks
No votes

Total votes: 0

nikhil

Current Processing times - FLR/ILTR

Post by nikhil » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:52 am

Hi Al

There is a thread on the current processing times for initial approval but none on the the processing times for FLR. I submitted my FLR application along with my and my wife's passport around 7 weeks ago but havent heard from HO ever since. Let us share our processing times on this as wel so before submitting their passports the new applicants have an idea about the actual timeline they would have to manage w/o their passports.

Personally I feel it grossly idiotic and stupid on the part of HO to keep an alien's passport with them for mere stamping for 9 weeks or so. How is an alien like myself suposed to prove his identity in this country w/o my passport! I cant get a bank account for my wife, cant go for a driving license can basically do nothing! The whole process is fu**ed up stupid really!

MOds can you please make this a sticky so we have only one thread for discussing processing times?

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:40 am

request moderators make it a sticky..so that it visible always...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

nikhil

Post by nikhil » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:04 pm

Thanks paramjit

I think most of the people who get HSMP approval, do not really come back to keep in touch with the latest happenings.