ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cohab documents for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lotus123
Newly Registered

Cohab documents for ILR

Post by lotus123 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi,

My ILR has been put on hold as the Home Office have have asked me to produce the Cohab documents that prove my wife and me are living together for the last 2 years. Not only that they have asked me to produce 3 proofs from different sources. I had applied under the Tier 1 category. I need to post this latest by next Tuesday.

Can someone please tell what documents can i provide to prove that me and my wife are living together.

Bank Statements
Letter from GP
Tenancy agreement

Planning to provide the above. But just need one more in case somehting goes wrong.

Utility Bills - have none on her name
She has NI card - can i submit the card?

Pls let me know if there is anything else that can be provided.

Thanks

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Re: Cohab documents for ILR

Post by rubina20102010 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 pm

lotus123 wrote:Hi,

My ILR has been put on hold as the Home Office have have asked me to produce the Cohab documents that prove my wife and me are living together for the last 2 years. Not only that they have asked me to produce 3 proofs from different sources. I had applied under the Tier 1 category. I need to post this latest by next Tuesday.

Can someone please tell what documents can i provide to prove that me and my wife are living together.

Bank Statements
Letter from GP
Tenancy agreement

Planning to provide the above. But just need one more in case somehting goes wrong.

Utility Bills - have none on her name
She has NI card - can i submit the card?

Pls let me know if there is anything else that can be provided.

Thanks
You should provide following

Bank statements
Bills
Coun. Tax
GP letters
DVLA letters
Building society statements
phone bills etc