ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Possible Typo while booking PEO appointments - Help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anjalimaj
Newly Registered

Possible Typo while booking PEO appointments - Help needed

Post by anjalimaj » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 am

Hi,

I booked my PEO appointment for myself and my 2 dependants. But while booking it, I was so trembling because I was waitng for an appintment for more than a month day and night and was tensed whne I saw the dates availability. Now I am not sure if I gave th details (Names and DOB) properly. Names were copy pasted, but I am concerned abt DOBs. How can I check if I have given correct details.

Plz help.

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 am

Congrats !! for getting a booking for PEO, Could you please tell me what date you got the appointment for, also could you please tell me how you were able to book the appointments, i am also looking for an appointment in August this year so i need to prepare for that.

Thanks in advance

anjalimaj
Newly Registered

Post by anjalimaj » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 am

Thanks, but couldnt enjoy the appointment booking as I worried abt the typo now :(

You may have to try every night at 00:00 hrs, so login around 11.50 pm and keep refreshing the page. Also, it will be helpful if you can copy and keep all the details (Full name and DOBs of main and dependants) in a notepad so you dont have to waste time in typing them. I missed few appointments by typing the names.

Also try around 1.30 pm and also between 6-7am, 9am and if you call them for appointment, try calling after 10am and keep trying online all day long. :( :( it is a very tedious process and I got very tired trying for an appointments (Dark circles around my eyes now :( :( )

But keep trying, you may get it. I guess they release dates that are 42 days away. And they release dates mid night.

Good luck to you.

pegakrishna

Re: Possible Typo while booking PEO appointments - Help need

Post by pegakrishna » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:38 am

anjalimaj wrote:Hi,

I booked my PEO appointment for myself and my 2 dependants. But while booking it, I was so trembling because I was waitng for an appintment for more than a month day and night and was tensed whne I saw the dates availability. Now I am not sure if I gave th details (Names and DOB) properly. Names were copy pasted, but I am concerned abt DOBs. How can I check if I have given correct details.

Plz help.
call UKBA phone number by mentioning your UKBA booking reference no and they can confirm your Name and DOB etc...

hope this helps

anjalimaj
Newly Registered

Post by anjalimaj » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 am

Thank u very much.. This helps.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 am

Typos do not affect your PEO appointment confirmation. Though it would be a good idea to call UKBA and confirm, but my suspicion is they would want to re-edit the appointment and in process you may loose the slot? IDK, if you have already done anything about this as yet !!
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

anjalimaj
Newly Registered

Post by anjalimaj » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:36 am

I haven't called them yet... really worried abt calling them and if thr is a typo, what will happen??? :( :(

my appointment is tomorrow...anyways still thinking...

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 am

anjalimaj wrote:I haven't called them yet... really worried abt calling them and if thr is a typo, what will happen??? :( :(

my appointment is tomorrow...anyways still thinking...
I guess Rax has answered your question.

The details required for booking the appointment are not going to be used as evidence against your Tier 1 extension, Instead the evidence that you provide along with your application will be used.
Give me more Karma (+)

anjalimaj
Newly Registered

Post by anjalimaj » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:05 am

Thanks Rax n QuickSam..

cheers,

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 am

Rest your anxiety . You will be fine. They only look at your name in A4 size paper at the reception to make sure you do have the appointment and check for the time. That is all. You will be fine :)
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...