ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Visa Refused

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

i hussain
Newly Registered

Tier 4 Visa Refused

Post by i hussain » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 am

Hello
My Nephew's student visa has been refused because he did not submitted the ACCA registration proof but the CAS letter is verifying his registration with the ACCA and thats why he was accepted in the college. He has to submit the review now and we are looking for advice please.
Thank you.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 4 Visa Refused

Post by Greenie » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:05 am

i hussain wrote:Hello
My Nephew's student visa has been refused because he did not submitted the ACCA registration proof but the CAS letter is verifying his registration with the ACCA and thats why he was accepted in the college. He has to submit the review now and we are looking for advice please.
Thank you.
See para 118 of Appendix A

18. No points will be awarded for a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies unless:

(a) the applicant supplies, as evidence of previous qualifications, specified documents that the applicant used to obtain the offer of a place on a course

i hussain
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 Visa Refused

Post by i hussain » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:21 am

Greenie wrote:
i hussain wrote:Hello
Thank you.
See para 118 of Appendix A

18. No points will be awarded for a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies unless:

(a) the applicant supplies, as evidence of previous qualifications, specified documents that the applicant used to obtain the offer of a place on a course
Thank you Guru
What can we do now? ACCA reg. was through an e mail but again we did not submit it with application.They were two brothers,one has been granted visa with the same application papers.ACCA reg. is not a qualification nor is a document, it is a number which was provided to applicant through an e mail and the college is confirming this by only using that reg. number with ACCA.
looking forward for your advice.
Thank You again

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:09 pm

I think you are wrong about ACCA registration.

As far as I know, upon registration, ACCA not only send you confirmation email, they also send you registration letter with applicant name, address and registration number plus an ACCA Photo ID card. ACCA send these documents to all students all over the world, as it need to be shown on exam day.

Usually, colleges do not require ACCA registration documents for any ACCA course enrolment as they just provide tuition but those documents are necessary for visa application.

Furqan Chohan
- thin ice -

Post by Furqan Chohan » Sat May 19, 2012 6:38 am

Hussain can you please mention what college has written regarding ACCA on CAS ? If college had mentioned an online confirmation then you should have provided a document which you had received an online from ACCA along with confirmation email.

Tek75
- thin ice -

Post by Tek75 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:41 pm

does evidence of previous qualification not mean transcript or certificate?