ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

requiremnets of dependent visa from pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aftab1996
Newly Registered

requiremnets of dependent visa from pakistan

Post by aftab1996 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm

hi

I need some information regarding applying dependent visa for my wife and my 3 years baby .I got PSW visa 3 moths ago , before i had student visa from 2006

My wife came here in 2007 as dependent visa when i was student .My baby was born here in 2008 .I sent both of them back to Pakistan because that time its very hard to managed financially my family here while I was studying in UK.

Now Thanks God I finished my MBA and having PSW visa .I have no anymore liabilities here to paying my educational fess after completed my education .Now I am willing to apply again for my wife and my baby who was born here in UK on PSW dependent visa.

can u guys please help me how much funds I need to show .I came in this country on student visa in2006 and now I got PSW visa 3 months ago after completing my MBA.

Do i need to show visa fees 533+533+800 .

Do i need to provide again nika namaa and wedding pics for applying visa .

I already provided nikaa nama and wedding pics in 2007 when she got visa in 2007. and my wife got visa and lived here nearly one and half years in UK with me till sept2007 to December 2008 .

Do i need to provide my wife DVLA card she got it when she lived here with me

Do i need to provide my baby UK birth certificate

Do i need to provide employment letter

I am also paying council tax which is issue to my name. and have tenancy agreement of my flat which i was rented last year.

Please tell me how much visa fess for my wife and 3 years baby for PSW dependent VISA

Its really be very helpful for me if i get advise of my queries as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 pm

salam Mr Aftab

please read the following link carefully,if you need any help then do not hesitate to contact me.thanks.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0