ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent to be out of UK ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yash.yashm
Newly Registered

dependent to be out of UK ?

Post by yash.yashm » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi All,

I am Tier 1 extension and applying for ILR in May 2013. Is there any limit on days for my dependent to be out of UK ?
Situation is My baby is not well and I want my wife with my baby to be in India for some time.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
yash.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 pm

There is currently no limit on days for dependents to be out of UK. As long as she has lived with you for 2 years in total (in 5 years) at the time of your ILR next year, she should be fine.

yash.yashm
Newly Registered

Post by yash.yashm » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:48 am

can someone please tell me how much is the fee and what all documents required when applying dependent Tier 1 visa from india. i want to apply the visa for my baby.

if possible any link please.

Many thanks !
linkers wrote:There is currently no limit on days for dependents to be out of UK. As long as she has lived with you for 2 years in total (in 5 years) at the time of your ILR next year, she should be fine.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:52 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.