ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension - Salaried + self employed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jhansi_82

Tier 1 extension - Salaried + self employed

Post by jhansi_82 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi All,

can i combine self + salaried employment earnings together for total earnings for tier 1 extension.

Thanks

shahjee11

Re: Tier 1 extension - Salaried + self employed

Post by shahjee11 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:29 pm

jhansi_82 wrote:Hi All,

can i combine self + salaried employment earnings together for total earnings for tier 1 extension.

Thanks
Yes. You can add all your earnings together to claim the points but you will also have to put your employed and self employed income separately in the application form.

village

Post by village » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Jhansi,

Selfemployed - Accountant will mention the Gross and Net Income

you need to show - Self Employed Net Amount + Employment Gross Amount......be careful........dont getmessed up.....

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:37 am

village wrote:Jhansi,

Selfemployed - Accountant will mention the Gross and Net Income

you need to show - Self Employed Net Amount + Employment Gross Amount......be careful........dont getmessed up.....

Hi ,

Plus Net dividend not the gross

Whole equation: Net salary+ Net dividend = total self salary & Gross salary for regular employment . Profit and loss statement for self business , reg with HMRC & client details with numbers . Good luck!
Thanks

Ali

jhansi_82

Post by jhansi_82 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 am

Thanks for the reply.

could you please explain me what is the net salary and net dividend in case of limited company?

if 1000 pounds as salary and 2500 as pounds dividend is crediting into my bank account can i consider 3500 as the net amount?

Thanks

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:49 am

jhansi_82 wrote:Thanks for the reply.

could you please explain me what is the net salary and net dividend in case of limited company?

if 1000 pounds as salary and 2500 as pounds dividend is crediting into my bank account can i consider 3500 as the net amount?

Thanks
Once you have your company setup, use the services of an accountant. This section of the board helps you with Tier 1 applications and not company formations.
Give me more Karma (+)