ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Another successful Overstayer Zimbabwe spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Africanqueen1502
Newly Registered

Another successful Overstayer Zimbabwe spouse

Post by Africanqueen1502 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 pm

I have been reading this forum daily For the month and hav never posted. So now i just want to say thanks and share my story.

My husband was an overstayer from zimbabwe. He left London at the end of Of 2010 after 10 years. We got married in jan and submitted our application on the 15/02.

Today my husband received his passport back with his visa.

Like others said just be honest, make sure you have enough proof to satisfy each requirements and you will succeed.

My husband had overstayed for 10 yrs, we hav two kids, he had 3 drink drivin conviction but think 2 was considered spent as they r more than 5 yrs. I work but receive some Housing and council tax benefit.

Hope all those still waiting hear soon.

proxybilli
Newly Registered

Post by proxybilli » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 pm

thats really nice to hear good news like that.
i also overstayed 11 mnth but i worked illegally n removed but i paid own expense.
i submitted my application 3/3/12 waiting for answer.

wish u a happy future.

DieselD

Post by DieselD » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:48 am

That is good news to hear. Especially when reading the forum it almost appears that over stayers will not succeed. I haven't overstayed myself as didn't want that to get in the way of my application.

:D :D :D

Africanqueen1502
Newly Registered

Post by Africanqueen1502 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:27 am

Thanks diesilD and proxybilli.... We are so happy and thankful. Hope anyone who may be in a similar situation is encouraged by our success and I'm willing to help anyone...