ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

reymundl
Newly Registered

Help

Post by reymundl » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 am

Hi, i hope you could help me guys,

Ive sent my application on the 28th of february for a change of employer under tier 2 migrant online application and done my biometrics in a post office in london on the 8th of march. My query is, can i still send a pre paid royal mail next day special delivery envelope to where i sent my supporting documents to because i would want my passports sent back to me securely and quickly because i have travel plans on april.

In case i could still send them, what information do i need to enclose so that they could link my application to the envelope ive sent. Thank you

reymundl
Newly Registered

Post by reymundl » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:02 pm

anyone?

paulstar008
Newly Registered

Post by paulstar008 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:23 am

Not sure about sending a prepaid envelope. The applications are sent to Durham, but they are processed at different PEOs. Also the passports and BRPs will arrive separately. Passports and other documents are delivered using royal mail second class tracked service and BRPs are delivered using DX Secure. Hope it helps.

katiebennett

Post by katiebennett » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:54 pm

hi everyone please wat did you cos reference number look like? was it codes or numbers please