ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check list for Tier 1 extension with dependants by post

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chim30

Check list for Tier 1 extension with dependants by post

Post by chim30 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Hi, I think I have compiled all my documentation for my (and 3 dependants) extension. I have mentioned the check list below, please could you let me know if I have missed anything.

1. Application form, 2 passport size photos and passport for the Main applicant & Main covering letter

2. Previous Earnings: 12 months Bank statements from feb-2011 to jan-2012 and a covering letter

3. Maintenance: the same bank account used and the period of fund maintenance is 24-Nov-2011 to 23-Feb-2012 (I am planning to apply before 23-Mar-2012, so I dont need to get another statement from bank??) and a covering letter

4. Online Pay slips with employer stamp and sign

5. Application form, 2 passport size photos and passport for My spouse (she already got Tier 1 dependent entry clearance, so not provided any documents such as marriage certificate)

6. Application form, 2 passport size photos and passport for My first child (my first child already got Tier 1 dependent entry clearance, so not provided any documents such as birth certificate)

7. Application form, 2 passport size photos and passport for My second child and Original Birth Certificate (my second child born in UK and applying visa for the first time)

8. Return special delivery envelope

Thanks in advance.

timesofindia

Post by timesofindia » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:10 am

Docs look correct.
In addition I also resent my original degree certificate, previous approval letters as "additional supporting evidence"..

you never know what they might ask

chim30

Post by chim30 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:00 am

Thanks. I haven't got any approval letter previously, I think they dont send any letters for Tier 1(G).

Re Original degree certificate: I dont think we need to send this as I have already proved my qualification in previous Tier 1 (G).

Seniors, please can you confirm this and also go through the document list and show a green signal for me to proceed further.

chim30

Post by chim30 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:42 pm

4. Online Pay slips with employer stamp and sign

As my company doesn't have the stamp, they gave me the pay slips in the company headed letter.

I will be more comfortable if you guys confirm that I am fine with the documents mentioned above.

Thanks