ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

amount mismatch between payslip and bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iuk_netizen
Newly Registered

Post by iuk_netizen » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:39 pm

All the best.

benneviss

Post by benneviss » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Thanks
iuk_netizen wrote:There were difference of 20p in my June salary slip and bank statement and also the salary deposit date is different each month.

So I got a Letter from Employer mentioning the Gross and net amount each month in a table format and also the amount & date when the pay is deposited in the bank.

And I got another letter from the employer mentioning the difference of £0.20 from payslip & bank statement.

I got my visa extended on 13th March 2012.

chauhanm
BANNED

Re: Letter from Employer

Post by chauhanm » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:53 pm

iuk_netizen wrote:Hi All - the situation is same for me as well, there are difference of 20p in my salary slip and bank statement and more over the salary deposit date is different each month.

Can some one send me the employer letter format please?

Which can explain the difference in the amount.
Hello All,

Based on true experience of my close friend, We missed to spot discrepancy in net pay amount and bank amount. His employer has put SO of £1000 and he was receiving payslips for £999.80 or £999.90 so 20p or 10p were always difference. He sent the application by using solicitor.

Guess... The case rejected at the same time saying that the proof of income in your employment dose not match with the proof(bank statement) given. So they excluded all wages those which are in discrepancy. Then being taken out of 9 months he did not get points for earnings. Simple Case rejected. Then even solicitor who took XXX money even he did not have idea about this.

Then we decided to send file again this time by post. But how to correct those 20p or 30p which came in final excess of £4.30p for 9 months.

We had a possible situation:
1. Ask employer to change the payslips to £1000 exact for 9 months
2. Ask employer to pay £4.30 (the difference of 9 months to account and get letter)

But we also thought changing the payslips are not good idea which can lead to fraud at one time. CW might think that way. So finally employer saw the mistake and drafted a letter to UKBA explaining that.

I have set a fixed SO to XXX on every 1st of the month so once the SO set it is difficult to change it everytime according to the payslips issued. I will ask my accountant to rectify this error and deduct the £4.30 paid excess to Mr.XXX in his next available wages. I will make sure that he receives the same money as per payslip.

We sent case back with the same discrepancy payslips with this letter and new bank statement. After few weeks he got visa.

So beware of difference between payslips and bank statement.

I hope this helps to many members to make their decision now to avoid any problems in their future applications.
[/b]

benneviss

Re: Letter from Employer

Post by benneviss » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Thank you very much for your input .

We really appreciate .

I would now chase my ex- employer to write me a letter explaining two cheque he has issued and discrepancy from pay slip and bank statements. It will clear any doubt from case worker mind , Finger cross.

Regards

chauhanm wrote:
iuk_netizen wrote:Hi All - the situation is same for me as well, there are difference of 20p in my salary slip and bank statement and more over the salary deposit date is different each month.

Can some one send me the employer letter format please?

Which can explain the difference in the amount.
Hello All,

Based on true experience of my close friend, We missed to spot discrepancy in net pay amount and bank amount. His employer has put SO of £1000 and he was receiving payslips for £999.80 or £999.90 so 20p or 10p were always difference. He sent the application by using solicitor.

Guess... The case rejected at the same time saying that the proof of income in your employment dose not match with the proof(bank statement) given. So they excluded all wages those which are in discrepancy. Then being taken out of 9 months he did not get points for earnings. Simple Case rejected. Then even solicitor who took XXX money even he did not have idea about this.

Then we decided to send file again this time by post. But how to correct those 20p or 30p which came in final excess of £4.30p for 9 months.

We had a possible situation:
1. Ask employer to change the payslips to £1000 exact for 9 months
2. Ask employer to pay £4.30 (the difference of 9 months to account and get letter)

But we also thought changing the payslips are not good idea which can lead to fraud at one time. CW might think that way. So finally employer saw the mistake and drafted a letter to UKBA explaining that.

I have set a fixed SO to XXX on every 1st of the month so once the SO set it is difficult to change it everytime according to the payslips issued. I will ask my accountant to rectify this error and deduct the £4.30 paid excess to Mr.XXX in his next available wages. I will make sure that he receives the same money as per payslip.

We sent case back with the same discrepancy payslips with this letter and new bank statement. After few weeks he got visa.

So beware of difference between payslips and bank statement.

I hope this helps to many members to make their decision now to avoid any problems in their future applications.
[/b]