ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OUT OF TIME APPLICATION

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PSW WORRIES

OUT OF TIME APPLICATION

Post by PSW WORRIES » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Hi Guys, any one out there that recently made an out of time application either for tier 4 or PSW, please share your experience.

Where you successful? Please share your tips on making a successful out of time application.

Cheers Guys.

Jackson25

Post by Jackson25 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:54 pm

I am about to make one in few days as my first application I made refused due to problem with maintanance!

Has anyone got any experience?
Man this is really stresfull! I have no other choice but leave the UK if I get another refusal!

PSW WORRIES

re out of time appeal

Post by PSW WORRIES » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Yes Jackson, i am in same boat with you, though i have since appealed, but i hope to withdraw and reapply. It will be cool if we can stand united on this and try and encourage each other. I plan on seeking legal advice, maybe we all can do it together. I know a couple of other guys in the same boat and i really dont know if they have since reapplied or not.

Jackson25

Re: re out of time appeal

Post by Jackson25 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:35 am

PSW WORRIES wrote:Yes Jackson, i am in same boat with you, though i have since appealed, but i hope to withdraw and reapply. It will be cool if we can stand united on this and try and encourage each other. I plan on seeking legal advice, maybe we all can do it together. I know a couple of other guys in the same boat and i really dont know if they have since reapplied or not.
I am waiting for the date for my appeal to be heard!
Are you in the same situation?

If I know I will be successfull with submitting new application then I will not go through the appeal and I will withdraw it! But the thing is I am not sure about anything! it becomes my biggest nightmare these days that what is going to happen to me!

Also we dont have much time to re-apply as this route will be closed by 5th April.

The good news is we are not counted as an overstayer as we still waiting for our appeal to be heard (if you are in the situation).

Hope this nightmare ends soon for all of us mate! :?