ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Withdrawal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meen193
Newly Registered

PSW Withdrawal

Post by meen193 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi all,

I am completely frustrated of waiting for PSW and have decided to withdraw my application as I need to be back to my country as soon as possible.
Could someone help on how to withdraw my application and how long it normally takes for the documents (passport) to be send back.

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Raj

RandomPasserby
Newly Registered

Post by RandomPasserby » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 pm

How long has it been? It would be sad if you withdrew the application right before you got the BRP.

meen193
Newly Registered

Post by meen193 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:16 pm

RandomPasserby wrote:How long has it been? It would be sad if you withdrew the application right before you got the BRP.
I have given my biometric on feb 2nd and still didnt hear anything from them. My mother back home is ill and I am struggling here without knowing anything from them. Pls advice how long it might take for the documents to be back

Thanks

Raj

Jackson25

Post by Jackson25 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:50 am

meen193 wrote:
RandomPasserby wrote:How long has it been? It would be sad if you withdrew the application right before you got the BRP.
I have given my biometric on feb 2nd and still didnt hear anything from them. My mother back home is ill and I am struggling here without knowing anything from them. Pls advice how long it might take for the documents to be back

Thanks

Raj
Hi Raj,

I suggest you still wait for that, I know ppl done their biometric in second week of Jan and they still waiting and havent heard nothing!