ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Dependent Application Form Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uk.london
Newly Registered

PSW Dependent Application Form Query

Post by uk.london » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Dear All,

My spouse is going to apply PSW Dependent Visa and when I am we are filling the Dependent application form we came across some of doubts

1) Section M2 Under which category of the Points Based System is the main applicant applying?

When we select Tier 1 (Post Study Work) it shows go to question N1

But do we need to complete section M4 Has the main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain
under the Points Based System has been successful?

Section M5 Under which category of the Points Based System has the main applicant applied?

So can you please let me know do I have check M4 and M5 or just complete M2 and move to N1 Section of application.

I look forward to receive the valuable suggestions

Thanks in advance

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Let's being by asking what is the current immigration status of both you and your wife?

uk.london
Newly Registered

Post by uk.london » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:45 pm

I am on Tier 4 General Student and my spouse is on Tier 4 Dependent Visa and I have completed my MSc three months ago and we are going to apply for PSW visa and I have required funds for me and my dependent.

Thawzin
Newly Registered

Post by Thawzin » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Dear all,
Me and my wife going to apply for PSW. I am the main applicant and my wife will depend on me. Both of us are currently tier 4 student. We married in this country. What I'd like to know is some people said that my wife cannot apply dependent in this country she need to go back to apply in our country. Is that true? If it is yes why? If it is no what sort of documents does she need to provide with visa application. Could you please answer above questions thank you very much.