ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Dependant Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hham1224

PSW Dependant Urgent

Post by hham1224 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Dear All,

To apply for the dependant visa (from my home country) for PSW migrant following are the requirement

• Marriage certificate
• Bank statements covering 90 day for £800+£533
• My Payslips
• Employment contract

Is there something else I am missing here?

Regards,

jasb_003

PSW Dependant Urgent

Post by jasb_003 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:20 pm

your passport copy preferably attested
bank statement should cover the same period as payslips.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:21 pm

you don't need payslips or evidence of your employment.

How long have you been married? Do you have evidence of contact with your wife since your marriage? Do you already have leave as a PSW migrant?

hham1224

Post by hham1224 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:12 am

Greenie wrote:you don't need payslips or evidence of your employment.

How long have you been married? Do you have evidence of contact with your wife since your marriage? Do you already have leave as a PSW migrant?
I am getting married in First week of April 2012 (Inshallah) and at the same time I will apply for her dependant visa. I am going to use her before marriage passport, does it makes any difference by using after marriage (when her surname will change) passport or before marriage passport?

regards

hham1224

Post by hham1224 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:10 am

hham1224 wrote:
Greenie wrote:you don't need payslips or evidence of your employment.

I am getting married in First week of April 2012 (Inshallah) and at the same time I will apply for her dependant visa. I am going to use her before marriage passport, does it makes any difference by using after marriage (when her surname will change) passport or before marriage passport?

regards
I am on PSW and my visa expires in August 2013. Does she need to pass the English Language course to come to UK as my dependant
Last edited by hham1224 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

help4uk
BANNED

Post by help4uk » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:31 pm

first she will be your depandent on PSW after your PSW you will apply for your wife student visa and then you will be her depandent nice planning but you people will never get ILR

hham1224

Post by hham1224 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:56 pm

help4uk wrote:first she will be your depandent on PSW after your PSW you will apply for your wife student visa and then you will be her depandent nice planning but you people will never get ILR
Have you got a knowledge from God to foresee the future. I am offended from your remarks. I have no intentions for ILR but people like you are the ones who desperately want to settle here. When you fail, then you point your finger at others by assuming that all are like you.

I request the moderators to block the people like you who don't have any thing to say but assuming something which has nothing to do with ones intentions.