ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Italian Schengen holder travelling to Spain

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

WorldTarveller
Newly Registered

Italian Schengen holder travelling to Spain

Post by WorldTarveller » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Hi,

I have a 5 year (multiple entry) Italian Schengen Visa and wish to travel to Barcelona shortly. I have a Kenyan passport and a British Residence Permit - not the card, the passport sticker. I'm flying out with Monarch (from London Gatwick) - do you think it will all go smoothly or do you think there could be some issues given that the visa is issued by Italy? Obviously it is impossible for me to apply for a Spanish Schengen Visa whilst the Italian one is still valid.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help!

WT

Edit: Wow, I misspelt my username. Win.

Edit2: After reading some posts in other threads I felt I should give out more info:

My passport has about 5 years validity left
My Visa about 3 years

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: Italian Schengen holder travelling to Spain

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 am

WorldTarveller wrote:Hi,

I have a 5 year (multiple entry) Italian Schengen Visa and wish to travel to Barcelona shortly. I have a Kenyan passport and a British Residence Permit - not the card, the passport sticker. I'm flying out with Monarch (from London Gatwick) - do you think it will all go smoothly or do you think there could be some issues given that the visa is issued by Italy? Obviously it is impossible for me to apply for a Spanish Schengen Visa whilst the Italian one is still valid.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help!

WT

Edit: Wow, I misspelt my username. Win.

Edit2: After reading some posts in other threads I felt I should give out more info:

My passport has about 5 years validity left
My Visa about 3 years
You have a Shengen visa, Spain is party that agreement, you'll be fine.

WorldTarveller
Newly Registered

Post by WorldTarveller » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:08 am

Great, thanks a lot!