ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - Applyting Online Premium Service Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dumdeedum
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension - Applyting Online Premium Service Query

Post by dumdeedum » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:08 am

Could someone please advise how to book an online appointment for a Tier 1 General visa extension?

I've been trying for a few days to book an appointment here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/book-appointment

I believe I should pick Tier 1 General from the drop down. However, whatever date and whichever place I pick, I always get the same message that there is no slots available.

Can someone please help? I'm at my wits end to book an appointment. I've tried days ahead (42 days max) and tried checking the website at various time during the day.

Many thanks.

nolada

Post by nolada » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:43 am

its luck, and finger cross every time u try to log in the website, most of this board users had the same problem, so if u lucky find an appointment in person or apply by post, but make your application and file ready in case some one cancel in 48 hours in advance or so
all the good luck

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Extension - Applyting Online Premium Service Quer

Post by ScopeD » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Best time to try is at midnight when new slots are released. You could populate the required fields and wait for midnight (or somewhere thereabouts) to search for available appointments. Once you've found one, you should fill in your details with speed as the appointments disappear quickly. Good luck.
dumdeedum wrote:Could someone please advise how to book an online appointment for a Tier 1 General visa extension?

I've been trying for a few days to book an appointment here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/book-appointment

I believe I should pick Tier 1 General from the drop down. However, whatever date and whichever place I pick, I always get the same message that there is no slots available.

Can someone please help? I'm at my wits end to book an appointment. I've tried days ahead (42 days max) and tried checking the website at various time during the day.

Many thanks.