ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing Details..!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aftabkhan812

Missing Details..!!

Post by aftabkhan812 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Right guys so I posted my application yesterday to the UKBA and seeing the threads on this community., am gearing myself up for a long wait. However I was just wondering if someone could help me out with a query.. I could have sworn that I have filled in all the details I was required to, however something tells me that Ive missed out on a detail.. If such were the case, will it be considered as an invalid application or will it be refused point blank ? and if this invalid application / refusal was sent back to me after 5th april., would I be given a chance to 'appeal' or reapply given the fact that iT was a genuine mistake ?? Just cant get it out of my head, anxiety creating havoc..., plzzzzz help me.!! :D

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:04 pm

What detail do you think you have missed?

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:08 pm

I think ive forgotten to tick that option which asks you whether or not uve stayed in ireland n the one which asks u whether ur university is a registered sponsor...