ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appointment-Number of attendees (including yourself):1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

deep_love
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR appointment-Number of attendees (including yourself):1

Post by deep_love » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Hello,i would just want to ask about attendees to ILR appointment...
I have heard that many people goes to ILR appointment with their spouse...
I have got appointment at 27'th March and i've got a mail it says
"Number of attendees (including yourself): 1 "
I was thinking that i can go with my spouse untill i got this email says "Number of attendees (including yourself): 1"
Has it changed after 29 February?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi, the appointment is for the person applying for ILR. If you are applying on Set(M), your settled spouse needs to be with you but you don't need an appointment for them. If you have any dependant children, your appointment must be for as many as you are including as your dependants if under 18 is included on your form.

If you are applying for ILR for family, all members applying need to attend to provide biometrics.

Thanks

C.

deep_love
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by deep_love » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:29 pm

CR001 wrote:Hi, the appointment is for the person applying for ILR. If you are applying on Set(M), your settled spouse needs to be with you but you don't need an appointment for them. If you have any dependant children, your appointment must be for as many as you are including as your dependants if under 18 is included on your form.

If you are applying for ILR for family, all members applying need to attend to provide biometrics.

Thanks

C.
Thanks for answer,yes im applying Set(M).
I have no biometric residence permit card.My finger prints taken before i come to UK in my country...
Do i need another appointment or fill form for biometric residence?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Your biometrics will be taken during the process on the day of your appointment, you don't need a separate appointment and only need Set(m) completed.

Complete all relevant sections on the form that are applicable to you. You need to say on the form where it asks when and where you had your biometrics done in your home country.

My Set(M) appointment is on 23rd March and happy to help you with any other questions you might have.

Thanks
C.