ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tribunal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zinao
United Kingdom

Tribunal

Post by zinao » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:13 pm

hi

i got refused last nov and went to tribunal for my ilr and my appeal was heard and allowed on the 3rd of january. however i have not heard anything from the HO.

does anyone have a timeline on how allowed appeals are processed by the HO or will my application be put at the back of a queue. i am just worried as i am still reporting.

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 pm

UKBA are sore losers they won't implement your appeal in a hurry.It normally takes 3 months.

After 3 months are over i suggest contact the team that refused your application and ask them to implement the appeal.Send them a copy of the determination and phone them as well.

You may have to involve your mp like i did but for the moment contact UKBA and wait for their response.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 pm

On what basis they refused your ILR in the first place ?

noclue
Newly Registered

Post by noclue » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:36 pm

peppekalle wrote:UKBA are sore losers they won't implement your appeal in a hurry.It normally takes 3 months.

ha! well said! thats one of the reasons why they refuse people in the first place just to make you wait as you see an appeal takes longer than a fresh application. typical. there just after the money.

Anyway i would contact them weekly, if you say you won the visa then dont stop till you get it why should you wait! they will get sick of your calls and send you it.. hopefully, thats what im going to do if my husbands appeal is sucsessful! fingers crossed