ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Consultant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nks

Tier 1 Consultant

Post by nks » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Hello, I am looking for a consultant to help me filing my Tier-1 extension as it would be complex mix of employment and self-employed income. He/She should idealy be able to assist me with 'registering self employed', 'account statements', 'same day PEO slot' and review/feedback on the papers I'll collate. Appreciate any references and experiences in this regard.
Thanks,
nks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

nks

Post by nks » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks Vinny. The references in the link are little outdated now. I can't find any recent discussion on the topic. It will help if people who presented their application recently using such services could post exepriences on this thread.
Thanks,
nks

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:37 am

I know one of the guy who is an OISC approved person and do his job well, one of my friend got the VISA just 2 days back though , if you are interested do mail me i can send him his details srpdata@gmail.com

Regards