ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

root

EC from Pakistan

Post by root » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:25 am

I need to apply EC from Pakistan

1. I need to know why it is necessary to submit all origional docs as were submitted to HO.

2. how much atleast fund is required to show?

3. if a friend is giving accomodation, is there any house proofs in name of friend are necessary or just letter is enough?

4. do they always go for interview islamabad BHC?

5. do they give 2 yrs or 1 yr extension normally?

root

Post by root » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:52 am

Please reply

farah

Post by farah » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:31 am

1 It adds credibility and reduces chances of interview

2 No hard and fast rule. From this forum the average is 2000 - 4000

3 E-mail is sfficent . No proff requried. In the email postal address and landline should be mentioned beside space available.
4. It varies on case to case basis.

FRAAH

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:59 am

AOA,

Root and Farah, both of you were of great help to me. Now that I'm planning to apply for EC, I need your expert advice on this as well. First major question is about the funds. If I am applying together with my spouse showing her dependent then how much is enough to be show in bank account? Secondly, I need comprehensive list of documents that are to be attached with the form. And finally, few sections from the form are quite confusing like Expected date of travel. I can only provide a range of days like in first week of February or so. What about the family/close friends in UK? Should I only mention about them or have to attach any document too?

Please respond so that I can proceed with my EC. Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Z Z.

root

Post by root » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:46 am

zee_zee
u can check docs list from other threads. so many people posted them. I and farah did the same.

funds are not specific. show them what u have.