ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any body got EC from India [Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai] ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shintu
Newly Registered

Any body got EC from India [Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai] ?

Post by shintu » Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:46 pm

Hi,

Any body got EC from New Delhi, Mumbai offices of British High Commision ?

1. How much time it takes after submission of application ?
2. Does anybody was called for Interview and what was it about ?
3. How much funds be taken as minumum ? I can show around 2000 pounds. Will that be ok ?
What other things I may put in my application to make a strong case ?
4. Some spcific date is to be written on "On what date do you intend to arrive in UK" or it can be in "August, 2004" ?
5. On the question, "Why are you going to UK", I am not clear on how to frame the answer. Ofcourse, to work and settle there. Any other answers ?

Regards

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:37 pm

Please refer to the HSMP EC Clearance sticky at the top of the forum. Using the search function would also help you get some answers to your Q's as they have featured on the forum consistently. I am locking this post to encourage relvant feedback to be placed on the sticky. Locking also helps this Q from being repeatedly asked whereupon it moves down the forum only to re-appear again. Thank you for your understanding.