ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

update on zambrano

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bigbum
Newly Registered

update on zambrano

Post by bigbum » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:14 pm

has anyone been issue certificate of application using zambrano judgement and has anyone use it to get NI or any other thing?can anyone tell me please thanks

Prince74

Re: update on zambrano

Post by Prince74 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:19 pm

bigbum wrote:has anyone been issue certificate of application using zambrano judgement and has anyone use it to get NI or any other thing?can anyone tell me please thanks
Yes, I and a few others on this forum have been issued COA based on zambrano. I've also been able to get a NI with the COA.

bigbum
Newly Registered

Post by bigbum » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:01 pm

thanks alot "prince 74",am still still in NASS accomodation do i have to leave the accomodation if COA is been issue to me and how do u apply for your NI with the COA can u update me more please thank you

Prince74

Post by Prince74 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:22 pm

bigbum wrote:thanks alot "prince 74",am still still in NASS accomodation do i have to leave the accomodation if COA is been issue to me and how do u apply for your NI with the COA can u update me more please thank you
I would not advise you to leave the NASS accommodation until you have been given a residence card which would allow you to work during the validity of that card. COA is only valid for six months, so you must not leave your accommodation. When you get the COA, to apply for an NI number, you should call the job centre and book for an appointment. They will tell you what documents you have to bring to the interview, this would include an original copy of the COA, proof of address, your passport or certified copy of your passport, etc.

bigbum
Newly Registered

up date on zambrano

Post by bigbum » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:49 pm

thanks alot prince 74,if i may ask can someone claim anything with the NI or work with it .thanks for responding.

Prince74

Re: up date on zambrano

Post by Prince74 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 pm

bigbum wrote:thanks alot prince 74,if i may ask can someone claim anything with the NI or work with it .thanks for responding.
You can only work with it, you can not claim anything such as benefits with the COA.

bigbum
Newly Registered

update on zambrano

Post by bigbum » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:50 pm

thanks alot prince 74

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 pm

bigbum wrote:thanks alot prince 74
you can claim jobseeker's allowence.Iam getting that benefit.

bigbum
Newly Registered

update on zambrano

Post by bigbum » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:45 pm

hello,will NASS stop stop finacial support if i start working

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:48 am

sarahassy wrote:
hello sarahassy i didnt know we can get this how did u go about yours

Prince74

Post by Prince74 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 pm

mikilo2008 wrote:
sarahassy wrote:
Though I don't intend to, I never knew you could claim benefits with COA.

maittm

Zambrano application

Post by maittm » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:30 pm

hi
I need your advice please with regards to applying under the Zambrano please.
I have a 21month old British child, was in a relationship with his dad it January this year. Im an over stayer and currently looking to making an application.
Do u think the home office will consider me under the Zambrano. My son lives with me at my aunts house, I have always been his main carer as his dad is in fulltime education and still works. I have looked after hims snce he was born and have not worked.
Was hoping to send my application this week, I have gathered our GP cards, letter and bank statements from my aunt to shoe we are living with her, some letters from the hosp when i have taken him to A and E, his passport and birth certificate.
Please advice.

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:47 pm

mikilo2008 wrote:
sarahassy wrote:
just go to job centre and speak to any one.He/she will allow u use the phones in there listen to instructions and follow them.when it goes throw and some one picks up, will ask u some qns for abt an hr.it depends on that interview that u will get the benefit u what.

Prince74

Re: Zambrano application

Post by Prince74 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:09 pm

maittm wrote:hi
I have a 21month old British child, was in a relationship with his dad it January this year. Im an over stayer and currently looking to making an application.
Do u think the home office will consider me under the Zambrano. My son lives with me at my aunts house, I have always been his main carer as his dad is in fulltime education and still works. I have looked after hims snce he was born and have not worked.
Was hoping to send my application this week, I have gathered our GP cards, letter and bank statements from my aunt to shoe we are living with her, some letters from the hosp when i have taken him to A and E, his passport and birth certificate.
Please advice.
Pls don't send this application yet, you should consult an immigration advisor and they will help you to put in an application. They will need to put a well structured argument to the home office. As a woman/mother, you are in a strong position. I don't think you can handle an application of this nature by yourself.

GLH2012

Re: Zambrano application

Post by GLH2012 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Prince74 wrote:
maittm wrote:hi
Please advice.
Pls don't send this application yet, you should consult an immigration advisor and they will help you to put in an application. They will need to put a well structured argument to the home office. As a woman/mother, you are in a strong position. I don't think you can handle an application of this nature by yourself.
Prince74 is right. Use a solicitor if you can afford it because Zambrano is still new, complicated and regulations are still in the pipeline. But from observation on this forum, mothers tend to be the most beneficiaries. That you live with your son at your aunty's residence is also a strong point. Your GP letter should also state that you are the only known parent to take your son for appointments. Goodluck!