ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Dependant - out of country - bank statement query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mghe

Tier1 Dependant - out of country - bank statement query

Post by mghe » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Dear Friends,

I am planning to apply for the Tier1 visa for my new born from India. I am planning to apply on the 10th of April. unfortunately I would not have received the original bank statement for the month of March 2012 by then. I bank with Barclays, please can you advice that a print out from the account manager with a seal from the bank would suffice as transactions proof for VFS india? Or does Barclays give any special statements on request which is better than the printout.

regards

nolada

Post by nolada » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:08 am

ask on the counter and print out on header bank or print out of self service machine or print out from internet banking then nearest branch to stamp them out.
10th april!!! new fees then don't forget from 6th

mghe

Post by mghe » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi nolada,

Thanks for the reply. Barclays is reluctant to stamp the statements. So my only option is to use the statements from the account manager. They have the logo and my name. Hope that is enough, but they are on a normal black and white print.

-mghe

mghe

Post by mghe » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:45 pm

I got barclays branch manager to give a seal on the print outs from account manager. But I just noticed that the account manager only has the last four digits in the account number. will this be an issues or will UKBA india be ok with this?