ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

One payslip not matching the bank credit - Limited company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

golu

One payslip not matching the bank credit - Limited company

Post by golu » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:20 pm

hi,

I have a payslip of last july that does not match the amount credited in bank amount. I am sole director of limited company and planning to use salary and dividends as proof of income.

I had few payslips that dint match the amount but I asked the accountant and he has sorted all payslips for me but one and that is for july.

I have deposited the difference in my personal account but that was done only last month. I am thinking of few options:

1. Claim points only from August up until now , issue is will the CW concerned that why am i not claiming all months , as the P60 I will get will have income from last july and also the two months before that.

2. I was planning to get a letter from accountant saying that due to calculation discrepancy we had deposited incorrect amount and was rectified later on.

Please let me know your views.

Golu

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Can you not get amended payslip from your accountant matching the net salary of exactly same amount that you paid yourself in your personal bank account?
Your accountant should be able to sort out any Tax/NIC discrepancy in next payment to HMRC.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

golu

Post by golu » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:43 pm

unfortunately not, he has managed to change all the payslips I had issues with but cant sort out the first one....

Can I not claim from lets say august to April ? or will the CW be interested in all the months ?

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:11 pm

you can always claim fewer than 12 months if that earnings is sufficient enough to earn you required points, as long as that period is consecutive.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

rshelar
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rshelar » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Correction, the period neednt be consecutive.

It can be any 12 months in a given 15 month period, if you claim for more than 12 months then only the latest 12 is counted.

golu

Post by golu » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:47 am

thanks for your replies, I am planning to use salary from last august until April2012 Can you confirm if the period of claim needs to be consecutive or not ?

As in can i claim may 2011 and june 2011 and then from Aug 2011to April 2012 ?

I have taken dividends only from september 2011 to March 2012, at irregular intervals.