ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW expiring but want to sponsor mother

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hello 27

PSW expiring but want to sponsor mother

Post by Hello 27 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:55 am

I am on PSW visa living in London and it would expire in September 2012. I want to sponsor my mother (70 years) to come here to visit me. Currently, I am living in one bed flat with my family including two kids. I don’t have separate room which I can give to my mother on her arrival. My aunt is living in London but quite far from my flat. I have two questions which I want to ask, first, can i sponsor my mother as I have only 5 months PSW visa left, Secondly, can aunt give free accommodation to my mother. I would be responsible for her travelling and food expense. What do you think that two sponsors [aunt+me} fullfil requirements for visit visa. If it is possible which documents I need to show from my side and from my aunty. I would appreciate your comments in this regard. Thanks.