ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

large transaction notice??

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luckyboy
Newly Registered

large transaction notice??

Post by luckyboy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 am

morning

My ILR interview is on 22nd March. 5 mins ago, i just try to phone hsbc to give them a notice that i am going to make a large transaction on that day, but the hsbc advisor told me on the phone that i can only give them notice no more than 30 mins before the transaction. i am doubt can we make any phone call when we r in PEO?

can senior advise please?

Keyrun

Post by Keyrun » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:50 am

You cannot make calls when inside PEO but you can call just before you enter the building and let HSBC know of the amount and the source (UKBA) the request will be originating, let them know the payment will be made in next 2 hours.

ftmsh
Newly Registered

Post by ftmsh » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:50 pm

i did my WP ILR at Croydon PEO today. My payment didnt go through (of course) and the lady at the payments counter just made a call to my bank (natwest) - she said they do it all the time. this may differ at other PEOs..

AshMad

Post by AshMad » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:17 pm

How did you make the payment for your previous visa applications ?
If you have done postal applications previously then what was the mode of payment for those big transactions.

If that payment mode has worked in past then this should work now also. I am just guessing.

Regards

luckyboy
Newly Registered

Post by luckyboy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 pm

thanks guys

I will try to call the bank before i enter the PEO anyway.