ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO multiple appointments

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syb007
Newly Registered

PEO multiple appointments

Post by syb007 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:53 am

Hi,

I have to apply for Tier 1 extenstion with premium service. Last couple of weeks I tried to get single appointment for me, my wife and Kid.

There seems to be some issue with website where I was not allowed to book a single appointment for three of us. Everytime when I enter my and dependent details it says the appointment is no longer available. I think I was not quick enough to grab the appointment. However I found that, I was able to book individual appointments for me and my dependents at same location, same date & time. Somehow site does not allow me to book all in one go :(

My query is, Does my all appointments will be considered/treated as single appointment?
What are my options if I my dependent appointments are not considered?
- Can I make postal application for my dependent after my application? I have only 5 days LTR left after my appointment date.
- Can I book another PEO appointment for my dependents of 2 days later?

Your guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Syb

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Re: PEO multiple appointments

Post by pgaitonde » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 am

syb007 wrote:Hi,

I have to apply for Tier 1 extenstion with premium service. Last couple of weeks I tried to get single appointment for me, my wife and Kid.

There seems to be some issue with website where I was not allowed to book a single appointment for three of us. Everytime when I enter my and dependent details it says the appointment is no longer available. I think I was not quick enough to grab the appointment. However I found that, I was able to book individual appointments for me and my dependents at same location, same date & time. Somehow site does not allow me to book all in one go :(

My query is, Does my all appointments will be considered/treated as single appointment?
What are my options if I my dependent appointments are not considered?
- Can I make postal application for my dependent after my application? I have only 5 days LTR left after my appointment date.
- Can I book another PEO appointment for my dependents of 2 days later?

Your guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Syb
Call 08706067766 and tell them about your problem and they will be able to help you with it.

nadendla
Newly Registered

Post by nadendla » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:28 am

I guess it should be fine. But not sure if they get the same token as you. So as suggested above please call them and clarify before you attend at PEO.

Wish you good luck.

Regards
Subba.

syb007
Newly Registered

Post by syb007 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:38 am

Many thanks. I will call the HO number and will let you know the outcome. Else I have to send my dependents back to my home country and have to apply entry clearance :(

Thanks,
Syb

syb007
Newly Registered

Post by syb007 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:15 am

Called HO and the response is....

The Family appointments are different than individual ones. So my dependents can not be covered with same appointment with mine. The dependent appointments will be still valid, but I have to pay seperate application fees :)

If I dont have to pay hefty fee then HO adviced to make postal application for dependents...

Thanks,
Syb

balajee
Newly Registered

Post by balajee » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:22 am

Hi Syb

I have the same issue. Have been trying to book appointment for myself, wife and kid, selecting 2 dependants from the drop down list. But I get the same message again and again 'we are sorry'.

Is booking family appointment a different process?

Thanks
Bala