ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tejtadinada
Newly Registered

help me please

Post by tejtadinada » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi,

I applied for my post study work visa on Feb 29, 2012. I had a bad news from india that my father passed away I requested to with draw my application from home office and they said it will take 5 working days so I found i wasnt helpful and been to MP, He said, they will post a letter informing them the situation and to speed up my application.still i didnt recieved my Biometrics letter.

Is the MP's recommandation helpful?

derlin

Re: help me please

Post by derlin » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:49 pm

tejtadinada wrote:Hi,

I applied for my post study work visa on Feb 29, 2012. I had a bad news from india that my father passed away I requested to with draw my application from home office and they said it will take 5 working days so I found i wasnt helpful and been to MP, He said, they will post a letter informing them the situation and to speed up my application.still i didnt recieved my Biometrics letter.

Is the MP's recommandation helpful?
Yes; involving your MP is a right step.