ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 (G) Extn : Address Dilemma

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NeerajS
Newly Registered

T1 (G) Extn : Address Dilemma

Post by NeerajS » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for T1 (G) extension along with my dependants and have few concerns about the address section in the form.

Main applicant need to provide all the addresses of his stay over the last two years under section B 17 (Main Applicant Form).

In my case I have stayed in total at 3 addresses over the last two years. I stayed for a month at one address out of these 3 address and I don't have any proof of staying at that address e.g council tax bill etc.

My concerns are as follows:

1)Is it OK to give this particular address where I just stayed for a month only, even if I do not have any Utilities or Council Tax bill on my name OR should I just ignore it ..?

2) Do I need to submit all my previous stay addresses proof with the application...?

I would highly appreciate If I get some guidance/clarification regarding above mentioned concerns.

Thanks,
Neeraj Sharma

nadendla
Newly Registered

Post by nadendla » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Mention what is correct.

I dont think you need to provide any evidence of the stay.

Gurus - can you please confirm the same ?

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: T1 (G) Extn : Address Dilemma

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

You don't need any proof for your previous address.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Mention all previous address no matter how long you stayed there.

there should be no gaps in periods where you lived else CWs start thinking where were you during that period

you dont need to provide proof for any address
Manka

NeerajS
Newly Registered

Post by NeerajS » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Manka10 wrote:Mention all previous address no matter how long you stayed there.

there should be no gaps in periods where you lived else CWs start thinking where were you during that period

you dont need to provide proof for any address
Hi Guys, Thanks a lot for your quick responses...in addition to this I would like to ask another related query...

As advised by Manka10, " there should be NO GAPS in periods where you lived else CWs start thinking where were you during that period", My situation is like this...

Addresses ----------------------------------> Duration of My Stay

1) Address 1 ---------------------------> Feb 2010 - October 2010

I vacated Address 1 on 24th October 2010 & on same date flew to my Home country and
came back in Dec. 2010 directly at Address 2

2) Address 2 -----------------------------> 2 Dec 2010 to 1 Jan 2011

3) Address 3 -----------------------------> 2 Jan 2011 to till date

Now my confusion about the GAP I am having between my Address 1 and Address 2, as I was not here in UK and was present in my Home country.....!

and while filling the exact dates of my stay at Address 1 and Address 2, the GAP between these two is visible...which may confuse case worker...?

could you please kindly throw some more insight to clear this confusion.. :?

Thanks and Regards,
------------------------------

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:25 pm

gap between 1 & 2 is fine as you were out of the country which shows on your passport

between 2 & 3 there is no gap
Manka

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Just to confirm, you are required to provide your Overseas address too for the gap for October-Dec
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

NeerajS
Newly Registered

Post by NeerajS » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:09 pm

raxs1983 wrote:Just to confirm, you are required to provide your Overseas address too for the gap for October-Dec
Hi raxs1983, thanks for your response...I thinks its now getting bit more confusing....Since I stayed in my Home country (was on holiday with my family) during the period 24th Oct. 2010 - 1 Dec 2010 and was outside UK, so if my understanding is correct, as per your suggestion, then I need to provide all the addresses, every time I visited my home country over the last two years...? (I visit my home country every year :) )

please correct me if I understood it wrong...

------------------------
Regards,
NeerajS

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:03 pm

NeerajS wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:Just to confirm, you are required to provide your Overseas address too for the gap for October-Dec
Hi raxs1983, thanks for your response...I thinks its now getting bit more confusing....Since I stayed in my Home country (was on holiday with my family) during the period 24th Oct. 2010 - 1 Dec 2010 and was outside UK, so if my understanding is correct, as per your suggestion, then I need to provide all the addresses, every time I visited my home country over the last two years...? (I visit my home country every year :) )

please correct me if I understood it wrong...

------------------------
Regards,
NeerajS
you dont usually provide the overseas address as normally you would have a UK address you live at when you go abroad.

but in your case it will be better to provide the overseas address to bridge the gap

OR you can skip to provide the overseas address & just explain the situation in the covering letter with the overseas address
Manka