ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) Form Questions - please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ayub_sadiq
Newly Registered

SET (M) Form Questions - please help

Post by ayub_sadiq » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm

My brother needs to apply for her ILR next month, hes on a spouse visa at the moment and has completed his 2 years in the UK. Please advise with the following queries related to the SET(M) form.

My brother has booked an appoinment at the liverpool office for the same-day service at a premium fee. He is actually stuck on section 8 on question 8.3, where it says "Are you working in the UK?". He is actually self employed, so he's put "yes" and the question continues to say "if so what is your pay each month after income tax and other deduction?". My brothers income is not fixed, according to the accountant hes annual income is around £14,000, hes also got a letter from the accountant saying this. So hes not sure what to put in the monthy income box.

Please advise...
thanks

friend12345

Re: SET (M) Form Questions - please help

Post by friend12345 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:00 pm

ayub_sadiq wrote:My brother needs to apply for her ILR next month, hes on a spouse visa at the moment and has completed his 2 years in the UK. Please advise with the following queries related to the SET(M) form.

My brother has booked an appoinment at the liverpool office for the same-day service at a premium fee. He is actually stuck on section 8 on question 8.3, where it says "Are you working in the UK?". He is actually self employed, so he's put "yes" and the question continues to say "if so what is your pay each month after income tax and other deduction?". My brothers income is not fixed, according to the accountant hes annual income is around £14,000, hes also got a letter from the accountant saying this. So hes not sure what to put in the monthy income box.

Please advise...
thanks
Just put average income like £980 after tax or something it should be fine, I was self employed and I did the same.

ayub_sadiq
Newly Registered

Post by ayub_sadiq » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:44 pm

friend12345 wrote:
ayub_sadiq wrote:My brother needs to apply for her ILR next month, hes on a spouse visa at the moment and has completed his 2 years in the UK. Please advise with the following queries related to the SET(M) form.

Please advise...
thanks
Just put average income like £980 after tax or something it should be fine, I was self employed and I did the same.

Hello again and thanks for the reply.. also wanted to know how many months business bank statements i need to provide with the application.
thanks

friend12345

Post by friend12345 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:05 pm

ayub_sadiq wrote:
friend12345 wrote:

Please advise...
thanks

Hello again and thanks for the reply.. also wanted to know how many months business bank statements i need to provide with the application.
The standard requirement to show your financial circumstances is to provide last 3 months bank statements, if you look in the list of documents required you will see it thete but I am sure its last 3 months statements to show financial circumstamces.
thanks

ayub_sadiq
Newly Registered

Post by ayub_sadiq » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:21 pm

friend12345 wrote:
ayub_sadiq wrote:
friend12345 wrote:

Please advise...
thanks

The standard requirement to show your financial circumstances is to provide last 3 months bank statements, if you look in the list of documents required you will see it thete but I am sure its last 3 months statements to show financial circumstamces.
thanks
hello friend... thanks for your reply... here is list of financial documents i am providing:

last 3 months bank statements of the spouse
last 3 months bank sattements of the wife
last 3 months bank statemenst of our joint account
last 3 months bank statements of the business account
last 3 months wage slips of the wife
letter from the accountant showing annual income

please advise on these financial documents..
thanks

friend12345

Post by friend12345 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:01 pm

[/quote]

hello friend... thanks for your reply... here is list of financial documents i am providing:

last 3 months bank statements of the spouse
last 3 months bank sattements of the wife
last 3 months bank statemenst of our joint account
last 3 months bank statements of the business account
last 3 months wage slips of the wife
letter from the accountant showing annual income

please advise on these financial documents..
thanks[/quote]
Yes that should be plenty try providing proof of income tax paid too if possible.
Good Luck