ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval within 6 months?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eternitate1903

Approval within 6 months?

Post by eternitate1903 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 am

Has anybody seen or heard that a normal application (not married to an Irish or refugee etc..) based on 5 year residency got his/her approval within 6 months?

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:29 am

hahaha..too good to be true:-)))) 10 months here already and no sign of that yellow letter, is it yellow??

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm

[quote="knapps"]hahaha..too good to be true:-)))) 10 months here already and no sign of that yellow letter, is it yellow??[/quote] .i know 2 people who got theirs approvals within 6 months.one was married to irish another was refugee.they both got theirs approvals less than 6 months.i am waiting mine over 8 months now no sign yet :roll: :roll:

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:19 pm

That's not right. If I am in the queue to pay my bills. I will stay in my queue and wont let the one behind me jumping over the queue.

Same rules should apply to everywhere. This is really wrong!!!
Anyone, wants to voice it together to address this issue????

Irisheddy

queue

Post by Irisheddy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:38 pm

I have to say I have not heard of a single person being dealt with before 6 months. I know the Minister has said that his target is for all straight forward case to be dealt with within 6 months after next June. As far as I know that has not happened yet.

I don't think it's possible to jump the queue. Even managing to get a reply to any correspondence is a major achievement. If anybody has manged it I would love to know how they did it. There was a newspaper article the other day confirming that there are 30,000 undocumented migrants in Ireland at present. I don't know how many are on the waiting list for INIS.

No, I suspect that somebody is exaggerating. And if not, please share with us your secret. Last time I heard the age of miracles was definitely past!

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:47 pm

irisheddy . i think you should stand outside the convert centre on 1 april citizenship ceremony.you can asked the people how long they are waiting for it.i know 2 cases very well they dealt within 6 months time.they both of them taking the oath on 1 april.maybe you will find more people who got their decision within 6 months. i strongly agree with knapps they should not broke the queue.they should serve who come first in the queue.

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Straight forward case

Has anyone been here more straightforward case like me

1- Lived in Ireland for 9 years approx
2-Always been legal
3-Already has PR given by INIS
4-Having a full time job for 5 years, currently working for a billion dollars company
5-Having recently invested money in the business, providing jobs to 6 people
6-Never claimed any social money
7-Always paid my bills on time
8-Never been caught for anything in my life
9-Actively support local Charity each week
10- no bad credit ever
11-Still married to an EU Citizen

list goes on but I have been waiting for 9 months...If that is not straight forward then I do not know what is????any help

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:05 pm

what do you expect, I still know people who are already waiting for 3 years with no news... so i am guessing 6 months is a bit unrealistic...