ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police registration as Cohabitation document

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alish
Newly Registered

Police registration as Cohabitation document

Post by alish » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:29 am

Hi everybody,

I am wondering if police registration for me and my wife can be acceptable as cohabitation document as they reflect all the address changes we had during last 5 years.

t-bag

Re :

Post by t-bag » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 am

Anyone, please? I was going to use the same document however, my and my wife remained at the same address so there's only one address listed on it dated from the day she registered with the police (ie : a month after she arrived) Will this be sufficient?

Also, i read in the "General reasons for refusing" from the UKBA, that Applicant is refused IF breaching the rules of his/her visa. Now my dependant visa states that she should register within 2 weeks with the police. She did register, but only a month or so after. Will that cause any issues?? :oops: :oops:

alish
Newly Registered

Post by alish » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 am

any one please

selva

Re: Police registration as Cohabitation document

Post by selva » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:48 pm

alish wrote:Hi everybody,

I am wondering if police registration for me and my wife can be acceptable as cohabitation document as they reflect all the address changes we had during last 5 years.
they should be fine but you need to have some other evidence as well (have 3 or 4 proof)

alish
Newly Registered

Post by alish » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Thanks selva.

I have got couple of other documents but all of them are for 2011. Police registration and a private tenancy agreement are the only documents we have for 2010. Is it ok?