ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP FLR Urgent Treatment Form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raghu_tallam

HSMP FLR Urgent Treatment Form

Post by raghu_tallam » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:49 pm

Hi All,
Please let me know if anyone has answers to my questions. Greatly appreciate any valuable reply.

I have applied sent my FLR on 16-Oct-06 and I have to get my HSMP FLR stamped before 23-Dec-06 (within 6 months after approval). I still have not received my passport yet.

But I need to travel to India for my wedding (I am going on 24-Nov-06 and back on 03-Jan-07). So, I have sent Urgent Treatment Form on 06-Nov-06 stating the above reason (I mentioned the requirement date to be 20-Nov-06).

HSMP Stamping to be done by: 23-Dec-06
FLR appl filed: 16-Oct-06
Urgent Traetment Form sent: 06-Nov-06
Passport return request date: 20-Nov-06
Travelling to India: 24-Nov-06 and back on 03-Jan-06

Does anyone has any idea whether the change in the HSMP rules will have any effect on my request?

Do you think I will get my passport back by 20-Nov-06? If so will they stamp it or reject it?

Thanks a million in advance,
Cheers
Raghu

rana78
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP FLR Urgent Treatment Form

Post by rana78 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:11 pm

Hello Raghu,

It should not effect, I phoned them about my case, they said it will not effect for those who applied before the 7th Nov. but check with them.

Keep us posted,

cheers
Rana
raghu_tallam wrote:Hi All,
Please let me know if anyone has answers to my questions. Greatly appreciate any valuable reply.

I have applied sent my FLR on 16-Oct-06 and I have to get my HSMP FLR stamped before 23-Dec-06 (within 6 months after approval). I still have not received my passport yet.

But I need to travel to India for my wedding (I am going on 24-Nov-06 and back on 03-Jan-07). So, I have sent Urgent Treatment Form on 06-Nov-06 stating the above reason (I mentioned the requirement date to be 20-Nov-06).

HSMP Stamping to be done by: 23-Dec-06
FLR appl filed: 16-Oct-06
Urgent Traetment Form sent: 06-Nov-06
Passport return request date: 20-Nov-06
Travelling to India: 24-Nov-06 and back on 03-Jan-06

Does anyone has any idea whether the change in the HSMP rules will have any effect on my request?

Do you think I will get my passport back by 20-Nov-06? If so will they stamp it or reject it?

Thanks a million in advance,
Cheers
Raghu

raghu_tallam

Post by raghu_tallam » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:50 pm

Thanks for your reply Rana. I will be more than happy if I receive stamping is done and I recieve my passport back before 20-Nov-06. Can I call up Home Offie regarding status of my request?