ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Mash'Allah Nazia my dear sister.

Meetha meetha hai mere Muhammad k naam,
Un pe Lakhon Karoro Durood O' Salaam.

(my favourite naat)

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:35 pm

shazmalik wrote:Syma wen u get refused 1st they send u acknowlegement letter i got that 7 september then they process then i get a letter in november telling me for court date in january 16 went there they overturned appeal a week later got letter of determination received call letter 13/02 and my mrs sent passport on 15th of feb shes been waiting to get it is a long process you just pray u get it overturned
So u went to court coz ECM didn't overturn ur decision??
Srry jus getting a lil confused
visa-grante:25.10.12

henna786

Post by henna786 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:37 pm

XnailaX wrote:Henna i've got bout 10-12,000 left...Alhamdulilah this is my secong tym i'm reading it..its excellent :) xx how bout u?.how much u read?
Mashallah thats really good, sis what shall I say, go to work 24hrs lol but mashallah read atleast tasbeeh about 400-500 times. Ur really good mashallah :) x
visa submitted in mirpur: 11/01/2012o
Application frwd to bhc -3/03/2012
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12
REady for collection-24/04/12:)
VISA GRANTED 25/04/12.:)

henna786

Post by henna786 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:39 pm

*Nazia wrote:

Here sis this is the link,

Whoever recites the Names of Allahu ta 'ala contained in this Blessed Dua' Jameela after Salaatul Fajr, gets the thawaab as though he performed Hajj one hundred [100] times of the same blessings of Hazrat Adam Safiy Allah Alaihi Salaam.

 And whoever recites it after Salaatul Zhur it is as if he has performed three hundred [300] Hajj with the same barakah as Hazrat Ibraheem Khaleel Allah Alaihi Salaam.

 The one who recites it after Salaatul Asr received the reward of having performed one hundred [100] Hajj with the same barakah as Hazrat Isa Ruhullah Alaihi Salaam.

 The one who recites it after Salaatul Maghrib receives a reward as though he performed Hajj seven hundred [700] times with the same barakah [blessings] of Hazrat Yunus Alaihi Salaam.

 Whoever recites it after Salaat ul 'Ishaa receives a reward equivalent to one thousand [1000] Hajj as that performed by Hazrat Musa Kaleemullah Alaihi Salaam.

 The one who recites it after Tahajjud it is as though he has performed one hundred thousand [100.000] Hajj receiving the barakah of the Hajj as performed By Sayyidina Rasulli Akram Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim.

He also receives the barakah of reciting of having freed a thousand hungry people and of having given water to a thousand thirsty persons.

Whoever doubts this has committed a sin.

In another riwaayah it is said that:

One day Rasulullah Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim was sitting in the Masjid and all of a sudden Hazrat Jibreel Alaihi Salaam came into the Masjid and said:

" Yaa Rasulullah, Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim
Yaa Khaatimul Ambiyaa Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim.
Allah Subhaana wa ta 'ala sends Salaams on you and He said that
this Dua' Jamilah has been sent for you and your Ummah”.
Mashallah sis ur soo good:) thanx for the info.. Ur getting so much swaab:)
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12

shazmalik

Post by shazmalik » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Yes if they decide the extra evidence is not enough or you have not given them right info they will stick by there decision to not give visa and settle it in court with a solicitor
05/05/2011 applied 28/07/2011 Refused
16/08/2011 Appeal sent
07/09/2011 Acknowledgement Letter received
16/01/2012 ECO Withdrawed in court
13/02/2012 Call letter recieved
15/02/2012 Passport Submitted
26/03/2012 Passport returned with visa stamped

henna786

Post by henna786 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:43 pm

XnailaX wrote:is any1 updatin the spreadsheet?.. i dnt mind updating it..i think nazema or okara sis were in charge???? pm me sistas plzz xx
Sis where's this spreadsheet can u send me it too pls want o see it:)

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Oh so you just recite All Allah name after every salaat.how many times do you read them can you just read it the once! Thanks sis
23-01-2012 Application submitted at mirpur
23-01-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
02-02-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process
04-03-2012 application has been forwarded to embassy
19-04-2012 processed application forwarded to ac

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:49 pm

prince007 wrote:Salaam
im another 1 whos wife visa got refused, brothers and sisters its a hard time waiting i know, but as they say patience is the key to success, so be patience carry on doing your prayers and ask Allah Swt to give Sabr Inshallah all will get positive results soon or later, and dont forget us all in your Dua's..

Jazak Allah
Sorry to hear that, I am in the same boat as u but if I am not wrong u have a baby here in Pk?
Have u submitted ur appeal yet??
visa-grante:25.10.12

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:59 pm

1) A big shout out to all those waiting for their spouses visas to be issues and who check the online status every hour.

2) Also a big shout out to those who try to keep busy so they don't feel the pain of waiting.

3) An even bigger shout out to all the 'immigration guru's' who have helped me and others on here.

4) A massive shout out to the all londoner's who got married from back home and then realized how much of a long process it is once they got back from their honeymoons in Murree.

5) A huge screaming shout-out to the embassy for making life hard for us!!!

6) Respect to those of us who even thought of moving back home and live permanently with our spouses, then woke up.

p.s point 4 probably only applies to me ;(

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:04 pm

One day soon, we will all have children and be getting on with our lives.

Remember guys, the patience we show in these tough times will be rewarded by Allah Almighty.

There are couples who, yet being so physically close are worlds apart.

Do not lose faith in the Almighty.

I am going to a mehfil today to read, i will do Duaa for all of you guys, and expect vice versa :)

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:22 pm

:) Tops post Sayiddi!

Hopefully we both will hear something soon. Our dates are fairly similar.

I was hoping we would hear something within the first month but seems like they are taking there time again. Just got to have sabr and hope for the best.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:11 pm

henna786 wrote:
*Nazia wrote:

Here sis this is the link,

Whoever recites the Names of Allahu ta 'ala contained in this Blessed Dua' Jameela after Salaatul Fajr, gets the thawaab as though he performed Hajj one hundred [100] times of the same blessings of Hazrat Adam Safiy Allah Alaihi Salaam.

 And whoever recites it after Salaatul Zhur it is as if he has performed three hundred [300] Hajj with the same barakah as Hazrat Ibraheem Khaleel Allah Alaihi Salaam.

 The one who recites it after Salaatul Asr received the reward of having performed one hundred [100] Hajj with the same barakah as Hazrat Isa Ruhullah Alaihi Salaam.

 The one who recites it after Salaatul Maghrib receives a reward as though he performed Hajj seven hundred [700] times with the same barakah [blessings] of Hazrat Yunus Alaihi Salaam.

 Whoever recites it after Salaat ul 'Ishaa receives a reward equivalent to one thousand [1000] Hajj as that performed by Hazrat Musa Kaleemullah Alaihi Salaam.

 The one who recites it after Tahajjud it is as though he has performed one hundred thousand [100.000] Hajj receiving the barakah of the Hajj as performed By Sayyidina Rasulli Akram Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim.

He also receives the barakah of reciting of having freed a thousand hungry people and of having given water to a thousand thirsty persons.

Whoever doubts this has committed a sin.

In another riwaayah it is said that:

One day Rasulullah Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim was sitting in the Masjid and all of a sudden Hazrat Jibreel Alaihi Salaam came into the Masjid and said:

" Yaa Rasulullah, Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim
Yaa Khaatimul Ambiyaa Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim.
Allah Subhaana wa ta 'ala sends Salaams on you and He said that
this Dua' Jamilah has been sent for you and your Ummah”.
Mashallah sis ur soo good:) thanx for the info.. Ur getting so much swaab:)
Anything to help my dear sisters and brothers.

I love you all for the sake off Allah SWT
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 pm

taniya sabeel wrote:Oh so you just recite All Allah name after every salaat.how many times do you read them can you just read it the once! Thanks sis
You can read it once sister after Fajr namaz is best but its upto you whenever you want to read it.

I read it once eveyday, sometimes after fajr, sometimes Zuhr or Magrib.
Read it all start to finish x3

Read Surah Yaseen first then that.

waz3x
Newly Registered

Post by waz3x » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:03 pm

batleykhan wrote:
Gregarious wrote:
waz3x wrote:Salaam All :D
Wondering if you can help. Im planning to get married abroad and then apply for my spouses visa.

Ive been looking through this thread and loads of ppl have mentioned that a 'Housing Inspection report' is required. I live with parents. Now in the official government immigration website that isnt mentioned as a requirement.

So is it really required? or just an extra. Do they actually ask for this?

Thanks
Walekumsalaam,

You are coming to UK for settlement; it is essential. It is not an extra, if you see the guidance notes, you will find it.
If you need a "Housing Inspection Report", I have a person which will do your work for only £40, don't go for any Asian or any estate agent.

Best of LUck
It is not an essential document and not everybody has to submit one. You only need to submit one if you are going to live with your parents and other sibling and there is a possibility that the house might be deemed to be classed as overcrowded. Then you will have to get a report by an independent 3rd party person who is qualified and knowledgeable on Housing legislation to comment on the state of your house. This person can be your local council( the best one) or an estate agent who knows what the report must consist. You simply cant get anybody to do it for you as it may raise doubts when the ECO looks at it.
Thanks for all the replies! :)

I live with parents, in a 4bedroom house with 6 ppl. Can this be an issue?

Can you tell me if I weren't to submit this document with my application, would they later ask for it causing a delay in the process, or would they reject my application, ending up with me having to re-apply?

Who knew that this whole spouse visa process would be such a hassle? :cry:
only if i had started my research a year ago instead of the last minute.

shah6409

acccomadation report

Post by shah6409 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

hi waz3x you have to submit the housing inspection report if you don't they will refuse your application

Your housing inspection report will be fine the law states 2 people to a room so if you have 4 bedrooms so 8 people can live in the property and the property can accomadate another 2 people.

When you get your housing report from the estate agent they will give you a letter with the inspection report that you have room in your house and under the housing act 1985 if your wife comes and stays with you in this house the house will not be over crowded.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:03 am

syma wrote:
prince007 wrote:Salaam
im another 1 whos wife visa got refused, brothers and sisters its a hard time waiting i know, but as they say patience is the key to success, so be patience carry on doing your prayers and ask Allah Swt to give Sabr Inshallah all will get positive results soon or later, and dont forget us all in your Dua's..

Jazak Allah
Sorry to hear that, I am in the same boat as u but if I am not wrong u have a baby here in Pk?
Have u submitted ur appeal yet??
Its ok sis, remember me in your dua's please, yeh have a little girl in pk with wife, i havent submiited my appeal yet will be sending it off this week hopefully was waiting on 1 document.

May Allah Swt Give You Sabr. Ameen

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:15 am

Sayyidi wrote:1) A big shout out to all those waiting for their spouses visas to be issues and who check the online status every hour.

2) Also a big shout out to those who try to keep busy so they don't feel the pain of waiting.

3) An even bigger shout out to all the 'immigration guru's' who have helped me and others on here.

4) A massive shout out to the all londoner's who got married from back home and then realized how much of a long process it is once they got back from their honeymoons in Murree.

5) A huge screaming shout-out to the embassy for making life hard for us!!!

6) Respect to those of us who even thought of moving back home and live permanently with our spouses, then woke up.

p.s point 4 probably only applies to me ;(
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLI can soo relate to that, I still think about moving backhome! Pakistan life is soo much stress free.. Just quality of life is not good!

I didn't go Muree lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Allah is the greatest!

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 am

This thread is being taken over by the sisters who are not really writing anything useful in terms of the actual application.

Can the sisters not create a seperate thread and exchange their info regarding which prayers and surahs should be performed/read.

Regarding the housing inspection report, I would also advise you to ask the estate agen/tenvironmental office to only include relevant info, too much info can get you into shit. Make sure it's an official letter and that the company puts it's on a headed letter with contact details.

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:31 am

@King2be:

These sisters are only tryina help the likes of me and u yaar. Why are you disheartening them, you should be grateful that they are praying for the likes of me and you. We need every prayer we can get. If you don't need them then just say.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 am

Sayyidi wrote:@King2be:

These sisters are only tryina help the likes of me and u yaar. Why are you disheartening them, you should be grateful that they are praying for the likes of me and you. We need every prayer we can get. If you don't need them then just say.
There's no point in arguing this one, just going to ignore those comments and focus on those people who need some info regarding the actual application process.

ns99

Post by ns99 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:44 am

Salaamz.. Just wondering if any1 can help..? My husbands visa got refused and we appealed in October, the deadline was given 8/3/2012 but we have not had no letter to say if theyve overturned or it's going to court..?!

Also, first we recieved a call askin for the appeal form again, 2 weeks before their deadline and on the 8th of march they rang asking for our grounds of appeal AGAIN..? Our consultant thinks they've misplaced our documents.. It's 2 weeks on and we've not heard nothing..?

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:54 am

ns99 wrote:Salaamz.. Just wondering if any1 can help..? My husbands visa got refused and we appealed in October, the deadline was given 8/3/2012 but we have not had no letter to say if theyve overturned or it's going to court..?!

Also, first we recieved a call askin for the appeal form again, 2 weeks before their deadline and on the 8th of march they rang asking for our grounds of appeal AGAIN..? Our consultant thinks they've misplaced our documents.. It's 2 weeks on and we've not heard nothing..?

Yup, your consultant is absolutely right :roll: ; they are sucking our blood :x and at the end ask; send your documents again.

It is advisable to call them and keep your follow up regularly otherwise they will put you in a real trouble.

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 am

king2be98 wrote:This thread is being taken over by the sisters who are not really writing anything useful in terms of the actual application.

Can the sisters not create a seperate thread and exchange their info regarding which prayers and surahs should be performed/read.

Regarding the housing inspection report, I would also advise you to ask the estate agen/tenvironmental office to only include relevant info, too much info can get you into shit. Make sure it's an official letter and that the company puts it's on a headed letter with contact details.
I found that a bit offensive brother, as a MUSLIM it is our duty to help out others in time sof needs, and IT IS related to this.

Is it a crime to? I mean no one else is complaining, I am sure many off the other bro's on here are benefiting from it too.

Brothers, do you have a problem with us sisters posting du'aas/wazifa's etc... here?

If you do please let me know, if the answer is YES then May Allah forgive me but I see no reason why anyone thinks that is de-railing the thread.

Fear Allah

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:44 am

king2be98 wrote:

There's no point in arguing this one, just going to ignore those comments and focus on those people who need some info regarding the actual application process.
:shock:

Are you in your senses? No sane Muslim would say that, obviously if your deen and imaan isnt up to scratch then I can understand but..... OMG

REMEMBER whoever comes for advice we answer them, its not like we are ignoring them, lighten up will you.

NOTHING happens without the will of Allah SWT. And if we post something islamic regarding their advice then I see no problem. Everything is backed up.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:52 am

*Nazia wrote:
king2be98 wrote:

:shock:

Are you in your senses? No sane Muslim would say that, obviously if your deen and imaan isnt up to scratch then I can understand but..... OMG

REMEMBER whoever comes for advice we answer them, its not like we are ignoring them, lighten up will you.

NOTHING happens without the will of Allah SWT. And if we post something islamic regarding their advice then I see no problem. Everything is backed up.

@Nazia,

HOld on hold on; itna gusha........ I do not know him personally; but he was just putting his remarks

Follow the principle of forget and forgive...

Give us a smile like you put so many Deeni information.
:D :D

smile like this :lol: