ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OVERSTAYER JUST REFUSED SPOUSE VISA WITHIN UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mimieangel
Newly Registered

Post by mimieangel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Hie just wanted to know if you have had any progress with your case yet?

ultragravity
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ultragravity » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Sent for a reconsideration through my solicitor last month in february 2012. still waiting for their responce.

ultragravity
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ultragravity » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 pm

I whould like to update little bit more on my case. After applying for reconsideration in february 2012 havent heard anythyng from home office, so in november 2012 I changed my solicitor and the new solicitor after sending home office pre protocol letter filed for JR with option of withdrawing it if senior caseworker can look in to the case again and in january 2013 the treasury solicitor got back to her asking for extended time till 18th february 2013 to get my file out. On 18th I have been told by my solicitor that treasury dolicitor said that HO agreed to reconsider the old decission and ot will take 2 months for them to come with new decision or stocking with same refusal decision. Also since january 2013 me and my wife went to fertiloty clinic and planning for IVF after trying for baby with no luck since 4 years togather. My solicitor thinks we can argue them on medical grounds but I dont know if they will be interested with our problems. Any advice !!