ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO- Solihull Experience

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKVISAIMG
Newly Registered

PEO- Solihull Experience

Post by UKVISAIMG » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi All,

I would like to thank you all for sharing your experiences and replying to my queries, as it made my life a lot easier.

I went for PEO appointment (Solihull) Tier-1 Extension on 20th March 2012 (one month before the Expiry of current Visa) with two dependents and got it proved without any issues.

Below is based on my experience,

Status of my Application,
1. Number of Applicants: 03 (One main + Two dependents)
2. My child is born in UK (19 month old on the day of appointment), and issued with BRP from previous dependent application.
3. Myself and Spouse was with VISA sticker (No BRP)
4. I am working as a contractor through Umbrella company
5. Pay type weekly

Documents Provided:
1: Application forms: 03 (One main + Two dependents)
2. Photos: 2 for each applicant (full name written on the back of each photos)
3. Payment Method: Bankers Draft for total amount for Main + 2 dependents (main applicant name and DOB written on the back)
4. Age proof: Main Applicant’s Passports (also, provided Passports for 2 dependents and BRP for Child)
5. Qualification: Already provided with initial Tier-1 Application, not producing any evidence this time
6. Previous Earnings: 41 weekly payslips and 11 Months HSBC banks statements (1 duplicate + 10 original)
Note: Highlighted salary credited in Bank statements (caseworker was expecting this) and also, provided Salary Summary Sheet

7. UK Experience: Payslips (as above)
Employer Reference Latter from Umbrella Company

8. English Language Requirements: Requirement satisfied previously with Initial Tier -1 application, not producing any evidence this time.

9. Maintenance Funds: HSBC Bank Savings account statements covering consecutive 90 days, last statement dated 20 days before PEO appointment.

And also provided,

Photo copies of all the supporting documents submitted and Passport (First page + Last page + Visa page) for current one and also, for any previous one.

Processing:
My case was straightforward (which I realised while my application was in process), so everything completed without any issues between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Received the approval letters from Reception.

Went through following,

1. Reached at 8:30 AM
2. Security Check-in at 9:00 AM (Forms, Passports and Mode of Payments for fee’s verified by reception at time of security check-in)
3. 9:20 AM to the Caseworker counter (document submitted -> fees paid at payment counter -> back to Caseworker counter ->got the Passports back)
4. Biometrics at 10:10 AM
5. At 10:30AM went out for lunch
6. Back by 12:00PM, at reception, received the Approval letters for Main + 2 Dependents and original documents.
7. It’s mentioned in Approval letter that we will receive the BRP in 10 working days.

Everyone was very helpful and patient in PEO - Solihull, no issues at all.

Following are the questions I wasn’t sure about while filling the application form
Main Applicant form:
B5. Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application
Made in the UK or abroad?
Wasn’t sure about this, hence responded ‘Yes’ on the basis of information mentioned in the following links as my entry clearance was applied from Bangalore in Dec 2007

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... a6c379a374

And

http://uniglobettc.com/site/viewhome.as ... &vty=TOPIC

Dependent form:
L4. Date of the main applicant’s most recent application to us:
I didn’t remember the exact date, as I made initial application by post and paid by cash. So, entered the date mentioned on acknowledgement letter received from UKBA for previous Tier-1 Application.

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Re: PEO- Solihull Experience

Post by Tier1G09 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:44 am

Congratsss and thanks for the info!